Charm in Emperor Q?

Emperor Q has me very intrigued, along with Stark Q and Ascended Mogul, my question to those who have used Emperor Q extensively; is there charm and charisma in emperor Q, or is it too serious? And folks are usually intimidated?

Pardon my ignorance with these subs, I’m very new with subliminal club, but the journals here are nothing short of amazing. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, you usually become more charismatic. The “serious” part of emperor comes from your drive to work. Since you are thinking a lot about working, you might be driven to lower the amount of “useless” chat you do. But when you decide to talk with someone, you will see increase charisma.

I wouldn’t really use the word charm hahaha, Stark would be more charming.

5 Likes

I experienced what i would call a “Rogue Charm” . A charm with a strong cockyness to it.

5 Likes

Way more charisma when you choose and want to engage peopke.
Otherwise you’ll be that focused, aloof, Alpha, mysterious figure who never has time for anyone outside his mission.

4 Likes

Basically what the previous gentleman have stated. If you’re already a natural introvert then you may see yourself deeper toward that side of the introvert spectrum, but when you do decide to let loose then the aura of charisma should kick in for you.

2 Likes

Thank you all for responding, it’s very helpful for me to make a good choice. I want the grounding, strong will, attraction, wealth, alpha, courage and centeredness I assume from the Emperor, and yet I also want the charisma, intellect, luck, quick wit, positive outlook and celebrity feeling I am assuming from Stark.

1 Like