Chanting mantras with subliminal

:sweat_smile:

(more chars)

Iā€™m thinking tones and words have something to do with making chanting effective. Sort of like words impacting water molecules, and there is a lot of water in the body.

1 Like

Probably also has something to do with intention. I think thatā€™s how the water study worked, since I believe they tried it with different languages too.

2 Likes

Its a way to steady the mind. If you are relax you wonā€™t have a hard time in hitting the nail with the hammer. When you achieve this, it will be easier for the mind to accept the subs.

Synchronicity alert:

@BLACKICE Not sure if youā€™ve already come across the work of Anthony Metivier. He brings a sophisticated but also a high-level adept perspective to this question. Apparently, he has a TED talk which I have not watched, but I am listening to him discuss his experiences and ideas with Guru Viking.

Just happened to be listening to this this morning as I repaired the toilet seat in our bathroom.

At around 12:38, they start to discuss potential neuroeffective properties of Sanskrit as a language/mental technology.

Here:

And hereā€™s his TED Talk. Maybe Iā€™ll listen later. (haha. listening now.)

I like the concept: PNSE: Persistent Non-Symbolic Experience

3 Likes

Bookmarked to watch, thanks!

1 Like

One thing I would like to contribute to this cool little discussion (that seems Emperor Throne worthy, btw) isā€¦

Attuning yourself to the master of that mantra (I call them calls, personally) is crucial to success with these forms of mantras.

Buddha, Shiva, Krishna are certain recognizable beings associated with some (Mol Mantra, for example).

The intent makes every bit of the difference for giving mantras. Giving, being very. Very operative.

You get what you put into them.

Now THATā€™S interesting. Iā€™ve considered teaching myself Sanskrit and Punjabi, gonna return to this video.

1 Like
1 Like