Celebrities and fictional characters examples

Not familiar with Geralt, but can definitely see Bruce Wayne. Probably better if he wasn’t born into his fortune, though.

Totally agree with Arnold having some Stark in him, without missing his Emperor qualities. This is very hard to achieve. At least for me. That’s exactly what I was after, but when I ran Emperor and Stark together I felt like they pulled me in different directions and had to stop.

Warning: This has some violence/sexuality in it, it may have spoilers, the show is a bit corny but I love him as a character and is the closest thing in terms of character, behavior, and Sigma Alpha that I have seen to Emperor when it really hits.

2 Likes

Cool. Didn’t even know about this show. Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

Its really good. Cant wait for Season 2.

2 Likes

Nayyyy :smile: James Bond a reckless alcoholic

Steve Jobs denied paternity of his daughter and forced his ex and daughter to live of the welfare system. What horrible man !

2 Likes

The late Robert Moses for Emperor…

1 Like

Dragon Reborn.

Enter the Dragon…

Bruce Lee??

https://www.seattletimes.com/sponsored/life-lessons-you-can-learn-from-bruce-lee/

When a serious back injury sidelined Lee in 1970, just as his movie career was taking off, doctors told him he might never recover. Instead, he focused on setting new goals for himself each day and looked for ways to motivate himself physically, mentally and spiritually — until he was fully healed.

2 Likes

Emperor: Don Draper

Stark: Lucifer Morningstar (series)

Khan: Kublai Khan (Marco Polo series)

3 Likes

Khan: Vijay Mallya, The King of Good Times.

Emperor: Rajat Gupta

1 Like

I think Lucifer is more of a Daredevil-type as he doesn’t invent anything.

Stark is more of an innovating visionary…

1 Like

Cal Lightman (Lie to Me serie):
Quantum Limitless + PCC + PSIT + Libertine Ultima
maybe could work with Limitless instead of QL :thinking:

1 Like

Which one would be a Jedi/Gray Jedi/Sith. These are the questions that keep me up at night.

1 Like

Lucifer Morningstar from the series is Stark + Khan mix all the way in my book.

@renet1 he is still the architect behind hell and it’s many tortures :grin: And is also quite creative and innovative with parties, nightlife, and orgies. Stark is inventive and masterful in their chosen field, it might not be tech or even directly artistic, although Stark is sure to support either of those.

6 Likes

Hmm,if its him.I think eagle eye and all-seeing would also be good additions.

1 Like

Haha yes! Plus libertine, Diamond, Iron Throne, SM. That guy is a walking SC infomercial :smile:

2 Likes

@Psiklou I agree with Meng!

1 Like

Thomas Crown! EOG + HOM

1 Like

Personally I like Steve McQueen as Thomas Crown.

1 Like

Never watched it. Worth it?
How would you describe McQueens’s version with subs and /or modules?

Worth it, yes.

McQueen = bad boy Emperor

1 Like