Cautionary Post: DR Second Stage Was Rough and Realizations

Some may be opting for a thorough, comprehensive, deep cleaning; others for more frequent, light cleanings.

There’s probably room for variety.

More and more, I’m associating this title—Dragon Reborn—with the concept of Evolution.

2 Likes

Makes me very envious that @James has been progressing so fast on his subliminal journey in recent months.:rofl:

1 Like

I sense sarcasm

Stage 2 was/ is incredibly smooth, it did make me very tired and/or not interested in work at points. I added DR stage 2 to a custom recently. I always play 1 loop of the custom and then 1 loop of store DR stage 2. Usually it feels great, but after my latest run, I had an insanely vivid dream, where my shadows and reflections were spirits/monsters-that were stuck to me and haunting me, it was almost a lucid dream and I kept screaming in the dream, aware I was sleeping and unable to wake up.
I have immortals blade in my custom so this could be going to work on subtle or generational-curses. I woke up with insane anxiety-the likes of which I haven’t felt in a year, I could feel DR stage 2 going to work on some really deep stuff. This is 3 weeks in, so I imagine the longer one runs a stage the more intense it can get.

4 Likes

or I am overcoming a fear of myself lol :sunglasses::relaxed:

3 Likes

All-Seeing module must be part of DR :wink:

1 Like

The sales page for Dragon Reborn does mention it being deep work

2 Likes

No idea what that module does and currently too tired and lazy to look

It sounds more like a lucid nightmare.

1 Like

I’ll help you in hopes of spreading mirth

|680x680

All-Seeing

$14.99

Developing your perception and your senses will help you see things others miss. Not only will you be able to easily read others intentions, thoughts and behaviors, you will also develop more and more all your senses, helping you enjoy your life even more and thrive in it. If you have spiritual goals, All-Seeing will also help you in developing your spiritual senses.

1 Like

Or hallucinations

Reading the description definitely qualifies as hilarious

I am still halfway through DR ST2.

I’m not the type of person who can feel energy or benefit from fast manifestations. So while I believe that things are turning around for me, they are turning around very very very slowly while a lot of crap things in my life will have to continue.

Anyway, it’s only 30 days per stage so I just want to bulldoze my way through these 30 days of DR ST2…and then perhaps DR ST3 or some other sub will be much easier for me to run.

1 Like

are you on DR stage 1 or 2 now? Are you still running EOG?

Yes . No . Yes

1 Like

how’s EOG stage 1 ?

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t given it enough time. It’s been slow but I know I have a fuck ton to work through in regards to money and wealth

1 Like

Those things tend to fight when you start to pry them off wether they’re external or self created. It’s actually a good sign that they showed themselves so blatantly.

1 Like

Such a powerful blade but didn’t try slashing the spirits/monsters?

You could have been like He-Man…

2 Likes

I´m doing 30 days per stage.
If I remeber correctly St1 was 40-something days.

I jumped on DR after 8 weeks of Regeneration and 6 weeks of Elixir.
Well prepared.

St1 were initially tough. Much heat and emotional release.
St2 were the stage of waiting. Staying home and not doing much. Letting the sub do its thing.
St3, the stage of opening up. Space, optimism, purpose and freedom.

Like exploring a cave-system. You go in at one place, crawl and climb and work your way forward.
Then you exit the cave at another place. A new and spacious valley open up before you. St3!

1 Like