Career Manifestor Module/Custom

Career Manifestor/Corporate Career Manifestor: Manifest promotions, new job opportunities, side gigs that pay well that you just need to take action on. Example: By using this module, someone in their corporate career will be manifesting increase my base salary randomly from either their current job or will get interviews at companies for the exact work they love and want at the exact base salary they desired. They just need to take action to make those results happen.

Here’s some more ideas for this module: UPVOTE - Specter ZP: Achieve Career Sucess

Might be as dense as an essence module but what I posted on the thread as the first post is I’d want from this type of module.

@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

I could see this working for consulting opportunities too. Imagine people reaching out to you, money in hand, asking for help with something you’re already very good at because you do it every day in your main business or day job.

2 Likes

Second this. Its something I feel the main totle catoluge is missing