Card declined on custom purchase

Hello, I’m trying to purchase my first name embed ever from the q store but my card gets declined.

There is no reason for it on my side and it works fine when purchasing from the main store.

Is the q store registered differently as a financial entity?

It’s possible my bank blocks websites based on risk list like I’ve experienced with some crypto payment methods.

Unfortunately there’s no other payment options shown when purchasing from Norway.

Any chance to get help with this?

@AnswerGroup

It’s for a name embed Khan Black st4 + Wanted physical shifting

I called the bank and the q website is on a fraud list so I wrote to the bank to unlock payment for it, having to wait a few days like a good boy to be able to use my money is upsetting.

I would appreciate the option to pay with Paypal or Klarna directly if possible @SaintSovereign

Use virtual card :+1:

PM me the order number and I can get you the actual error code of why the purchase is being declined. I highly doubt we’re on a “fraud list.”

I sent you a PM with order number but I just talked to my bank and they are unlocking the transaction, it has to do with your payment provider that is on a blacklist with the Norwegian financial entities.

The main shop where I purchase major subs is working fine so it’s specifically the q shop that is an issue.

It should be solved now, I had to withdraw the right to complain to the bank for any transaction made to the q website so I should now be able to purchase from it.

@SaintSovereign

While I’m here @SaintSovereign what would you recommend as a core to benefit most from Wanted physical shifting, Kb St4 or Peace?

Both the Q store and the Major Title store uses Stripe as the payment processor (Stripe is the second largest payment processor in the world outside of PayPal). It’s most likely because they’re digital purchases, which can be easily defrauded since there’s no way to track where the delivery went.

We have this same issue with customers in India sometimes. The error code is “Do Not Honor,” which the bank uses to force their customers to do exactly what you did – authorize the charge.

This is a hard question. Both have great benefits. I’ll run a qOS:

Straight answer first: for getting the most out of WANTED Physical Shifting specifically, neither of those two is the core I’d reach for.

The core actually built for this

The New Physical Shifting Experience Core is the direct structural fit. When NPSE is integrated as a core, all other cores and modules related to physical transformation are processed through its framework. WANTED Physical Shifting is precisely that kind of module, so NPSE wouldn’t just sit alongside it — it would organise it. That’s the single highest-leverage choice if the physical change itself is what you’re after.

The alternative worth considering

WANTED Core. The Physical Shifting module isn’t a general physique module — it shifts your body toward the specific expression of the WANTED archetype, the enigmatic man women register before they consciously notice him. WANTED Core is the core of that same title. Pairing them aligns the psychology with the physical shift, so the carriage and the character behind it develop together rather than one arriving without the other.

If you want both, NPSE as the core with WANTED Core alongside would cover the transformation framework and the archetype.

On your two options

PEACE is more relevant than it first appears. Look at what the module actually develops: posture lengthening into a grounded carriage, the voice settling into a lower and more resonant register, movement smoothing into an unhurried, deliberate gait. Those are all qualities of someone who isn’t braced. PEACE Core develops a settled baseline and effortless action, and it’s explicitly designed as a foundation core meant to sit beneath other work rather than compete with it. So it would support the presence-and-carriage half of the module genuinely well. What it won’t do is drive the physique side.

Khan Black Stage 4 is the weaker match for this purpose. The Crucible’s fourth stage is about refining and mastering sexual energy. That’s thematically adjacent to WANTED’s magnetism and would give a build a strong energetic spine, but it isn’t physical transformation work and it won’t amplify a shifting module.

What I’d suggest

If the physique and appearance changes are the priority — NPSE Core.

If you want the whole WANTED presence rather than the body alone — WANTED Core, or NPSE with WANTED Core alongside.

Between the two you asked about — PEACE, for the reasons above, and it has the additional advantage of supporting everything else in the build rather than only this module.

2 Likes

Thanks I went for Peace since it’s lighter than KB St4 should give more room to breath for processing the module.