Can you have wealth modules in a healing custom?

I’m fine tuning a custom and have decided to focus on emotional healing with the custom. I’ll be running the healing custom with my name embedded RICH Trader.

The question I have is if I include 2 wealth modules in the healing custom

  1. The Worthiness Recalibration
  2. Roots of Scarcity

and will run RICH Trader with the custom on the same day, will those two wealth modules latch onto RICH Trader?

To be clear, the rest of the custom has absolutely no other wealth modules or a wealth core to latch onto. The core for the healing custom is PEACE and is the only core for the healing custom.

There is no rule that says you can’t have wealth modules in a healing custom. That’s why they are a custom for a reason.
It’s your goals and it’s your choice.
You are free to experiment

1 Like

Yeah those two modules should work well

They don’t necessarily need a wealth module to latch on to work on those beliefs

Even reading the descriptions, they seem pretty self contained

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you @MAkh

1 Like

Very true. Thank you @gdbdboy

A good approach would be, how many directions will the custom push towards? If healing is the main, a secondary direction, i.e. wealth, would be solid. Both will likely synergize as it is the way of zero point. 3 directions and it will still work but slower. At 4 And beyond it will take even longer. The more obvious the synergy, the faster and easier results take place

Another way of thinking about it is a tree growing branches. More branches, the more energy and time it takes to grow all. If a particular branch is already established, it will take less to flourish while and the others will make use of the extra recourses. Very few people have successfully used a 4 core custom, which is beyond what’s normally recommended, because they already had multiple branches already established

1 Like

That is an incredible way of explaining customs. That is part of the reason why I stuck with one core since I’ll be using a major (RICH Trader). I like to keep two cores because of what you explained about 4 majors.

Your branch analogy is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom @Saiyan4Blue

1 Like

You are welcome. Do not worry too much about the shape and size of the tree but rather what fruits you would you like it to produce and how much resources and time are you willing to spend on it. With the end goal in mind, and remaining in mind, there can be no analysis paralysis or fomo

1 Like