Can subliminals help with approach anxiety?

I freeze up and never make my move whenever i want to talk to a girl even when she is showing obvious signs of interest.

I saw a post where Saint said approach anxiety is very difficult to deal with using subliminals so im wondering if maybe this is not something that subliminals are designed to deal with.

do you guys think approach anxiety is something that can be solved using subliminals?

• no subliminals are NOT the best option for approach anxiety
  • yes use khan stage 1 for approach anxiety
  • yes use daredevil for approach anxiety
  • yes use primal for approach anxiety
  • yes use primal seduction for approach anxiety
  • yes use sex and seduction for approach anxiety

0 voters

Sure.
They can eliminate it and then replace it with your values

I voted for Daredevil but I believe more ground work would need to get done. Like CFW and Sanguine, for example.

1 Like

Most things can be solved with subs and your subconscious in general, their is no limits (health, wealth, lack of confidence, stress etc). You just have to pick one goal to work on and stick to it long enough for results to happen. If you have bad anxiety for 10 years you cant expect that to be corrected in 1 month. Any of the major cores will fix this IMO if you can stay with it long enough, fight off recon and constant switching - that is the hard part.

5 Likes

Yes, subs can be used for approach anxiety but you still gotta make the choice to actually approach. I don’t necessarily I approach guys I like, however I have started randomly approaching certain people with a compliment about their style, hair or whatever else.

I’d say Emperor, Khan and whatever else I’ve used in the past has built up my confidence to do that.

Khan Stage 1 will help. Primal will help. Primal Seduction will help.

Just remember that the latter is a broader title.

Whichever one you use, set your intention to be free of the anxiety of going up to someone and just know that you can do it. If you’re good at visualizing a scene that may help when setting your intention.

4 Likes

Here’s the trick.

The anxiety is not the problem. You don’t have to “overcome” the anxiety.

The actual problem is not taking action.

You can take action without overcoming your anxiety.

The trick is to first choose small enough and easy enough actions.

Then start practicing doing those actions. Smile at an older person. Strike up a conversation with an older person. You’ll feel no anxiety.

Take 10 pages in a notebook. Number them 1 through 10. On Page 1, write down as many actions as you can that have a difficulty level of 1. And do the same for pages 2 through 10.

Do a couple of the items on page 1. Just to get your feet wet and to remember that not everything is so impossible.

NOW start playing Daredevil or whatever other social sub you want to play.

Let the subs energize your action-approach and synergize with it.

Try to do one of the items on page 4. (Difficulty level 4.) If it’s very tough, pat yourself on the back, and go back to page 1 or 2. It’s going to get easier and easier.

Play Daredevil, but also play Regeneration: Sanguine or Chosen From Within.

The Ass Will Be Kicked.

By You.

It’s only a matter of time.

9 Likes

I actually meant to write “also play Sanguine: The Elixir or Chosen From Within”. Sanguine: The Elixir is a soon to be released program that I think may be helpful for the kind of changes you’re working on.

Ascension + Primal would probably help or Daredevil

1 Like

i have actually tried this sort of exposure therapy.

there is this program called demonic confidence where on say 1 you ask for the time, then ask for directions, and each day it gets harder and harder until you can approach.

http://www.demonicconfidence.com/

it’s a 21 day program and i remember i made it to day 9 or 10 and then was unable to do the task for that day.

maybe doing such a program with something like daredevil could work.

1 Like

i actually think you are right about this one.

i have been reading here about this program and it seems to give very high confidence.

and should be easier to approach in such a state.

i found the quote by saint that i mentioned in op.

1 Like