Can primal seduction clear out my inner blocks ?

I bought Primal Seduction a while ago …i haven’t used it yet …Can PS help me clear out all the internal blockages .limiting beliefs and shits ?if can .to what degree ? lightly or heavily or even better completely ? if not which sub I should go for ? please give your opionions . thanks

2 Likes

Can you please elaborate on what limiting beliefs you believe you have ?

2 Likes

for example,many times I have encountered girls that actually liked me .and I liked them as well…I would somehow subconsciously fuck it up…say stupid shits do stupid things…whereas with the girls that I am not attracted to I dont have any problems in fact I dont even give a damn about what they think or feel…I think。it could be some entitlement issue or some fear of being abandoned …somethings relates to those aspects…

3 Likes

Yes Primal Seduction would help you immensely in this area.

2 Likes

@Sebastian_Po which subs are you using currently?

1 Like

regrowing hair from another producer

2 Likes

Well, that is something completely different. :slight_smile:

As far as overcoming your limiting beliefs go, consider this one:
Male hair loss comes from a byproduct of testosterone. As such, you may conclude the fact you lost some hair means you have a lot of testosterone, and are a masculine man! That’s what I tell myself.

You want proof? I once went to a functional fitness seminar. The presenter showed a picture of all the greatest fitness coaches, all alpha males. All of them had hair loss. :smile:

PS If it works, let me know. Keep in mind hair growth cycles take 9 months, so it may be a while.

2 Likes

I am sure it will be fine within few months…then I will start my journey …by the way…I am not masculine type …I am the badboy type like the earlier version Julien Blanc from RSD…

2 Likes