Can paragon heal ADHD?

okay so i have a type of adhd ive never been diagnosed cause honestly they all want to put you into medication and that’s it, and thats not how i approach healing and, i dont take medication at all

i have this weird congtive adhd that doesnt let me focus if i close my eyes i go i cannot focus and be present i get drifted away so easily its like something built in my brain, so has anyone dealt with paragon to treat adhd or the cognitive side to it? i enjoy moving a lot and the hyperactivity and doing weird stuff and jumping around hahahahha

but i really dislike the cognitive way of it

Hmm,im not sure.Ive heard some people had good results with DR but dont remember much for paragon.Will see if anyone wants to comment,cause i remember a few were testing different stacks

@James
@Athanaxos
@Brandon
@TheDerpinator
@Apollo

2 Likes

Then how do you know?

1 Like

thats interesting that DR can help with that,

To know what will help, look at the causes (and the perpetuating factors/mechanisms).

If there’s a physiological/biological cause, then Paragon can help. But have a look for yourself.

2 Likes

i have searched a lot on this topic, and found patterns but mine is not that severe its more very cognitive and more annoying than a huge problem, also ive tried medication in the past “as drugs” that helps with hyper activity disorder or adhd , and it causes me be more calm rather than making me go nuts with being hyper active

so its pretty much i conclusion i came up with, with a lot of research

others who took those drugs reacted very hyperactive and kept talking and talking, me i was super calm, ( that was 2 years ago) and thats one of the patterns that i connected

i actually went to a psychiatrist once and i asked him about diagnoses he simply asked some questions then he gave some medication and wanted me to try it for a month then after that we will see if its adhd or not, which i believe is nonsense i dont trust medication :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Attention-training practices (e.g., mindfulness practices) have been shown to partially attenuate ADHD symptoms.

If you can find the documentary Free The Mind by Phie Ambo, check it out.

There used to be a free copy on YouTube. But I just checkedf it’s been taken down. Which is fair. You may be able to find it if you have a library/university library nearby.

3 Likes

It’s wise to be cautious with medications and to not ‘trust’ them. But it’s also not ‘nonsense’.

Medications can and do help people. The main issue is that they tend to impact unintended parts of our functioning and to have unintended side-effects. This is even more the case when it comes to neurological function. A single brain region typically influences many, many different types of function in the body. (There’s a reason it’s called the Central Nervous System.)

So, if you can find some gentler, less invasive approaches that can also help you, that’d be nice.

And once again, check out the description for Quantum Limitless Stage 1. That combined with Paragon would be a worthy resource.

Think about your particular symptoms and use intuition and deduction to analyze what might be a deeper or root symptom and then set a change plan.

Imbalances are often caused by the presence of an overly active process or capacity. By identifying what that overly active process is and then developing the complementary capacity that is its counterpart, it is sometimes possible to reduce the imbalance. Don’t experiment with drugs of course, because their effects are too powerful and intense. But if you’re exploring gentler, subtler practices, it could be very helpful.

2 Likes

So, IOW, to paraphrase, the drug that you took to calm you down, calmed you down.

Is this correct.

thats just my personal belief however medicine is not always bad , especially when it comes to serious illness such as schizophrenia and other severe illnesses, other than that, id go for more a holistic approach,

will check this one out!

i believe theres a root that needs to be removed im much much better than before like a year ago but its still annoys me

1 Like

yes but drugs and medication such as Adderall or any meth (even crystal meth) complex drug would make you react overly active and overhype if youre not suffering from adhd

but if youre suffering of some sort of adhd and you take those meds, you will feel calm

so it reacts the other way around with each person

I’m not sure there is a cure for it although there are some such as Dr Gabor Mate who feel ADHD is the result of unresolved trauma. If that’s even slightly true or possible I would choose Dragon Reborn and Elixir long term over Paragon.

I have run Dragon Reborn since it’s release in November of last year. I have mainly run stage one with stage two thrown in maybe a handful of times.

That said I’m not entirety convinced trauma is the culprit but it does seem and feel that the more healing I do both with Dragon Reborn , Elixir, and the first stage of Ecstasy of Gold the more I see it as a possibility.

It takes a special person to accumulate and create great wealth.

Someone that is easily distracted or feels twinges of unresolved pain such as I did earlier today should be willing to make the sacrifices and do the work not just for money and wealth but for themselves

2 Likes

Check out the book Nutrient Power by Dr. William Walsh, it’s about balancing the underlying neurochemistry with natural mineral & vitamin supplements. It complements subs like Paragon etc very well by providing the proper components for your brain to use to heal itself.

Also, most neurochemicals are produced in the gut, and an issue with your gut microbiome can definitely impact your brain function… I’d check into this as well, especially if the issue has changed over time.

2 Likes

i dont know is paragon aimed at healing disease or its only about limiting pain and some regular symptoms?

hmmmmmmmm paragon and dragon reborn custom :thinking::thinking:

i will check that out! minerals and vitamins plays a huge part,!

this is something that i am doing rn, healing my gut and building good gut bacteria, your health is judged by your gut its the mother of all diseases, and it heals itself! by itself! you just need to support that process and place some food that would harm your gut

That seems to be it’s main focus and I wouldn’t call ADHD a disease.

I’m a bit confused. The main issue is you can’t focus if you close your eyes?

no its a lot of things very cognitive i cant focus sometimes when i try closing my eyes for mediation but other stuff too its hard to explain

i meant illness :grin:

1 Like