Can my stack kill the comfort zone?

hi!

i want to enjoy pushing myself and not enjoying the deadly comfort zone

i wanna kill the uncomfortable feeling of wanting to do something outta of my comfort , i have this shitty feeling when i think about working or doing , but once i start working it fades away

but i want this to comfort zone annoying thing to disappear , can my stack help me achieve that? and delete that feeling so i wont have to face it again later in my life?

im already working on just taking action and not thinking about what im gonna do
i have it as a wallpaper “ACT DONT THINK”

but can my stack delete this stupidoo feeling? i dont wanna deal with it for the long run, it will only slow me down on my life journey

My stack :
StarkQ+RM+QL+Limit destroyer ultima

maybe QL is really good at that and ldu too! what do you think?

2 Likes

you gotta expand your comfort zone by doing things that make you uncomfortable-- plain and simple

start by joining a nearby Toastmasters Club, it helped me tremendously

dont let subs be your crutch, have some skin in the game

1 Like

I struggle with comfort zone with procrastination and also this feeling that sucks really bad, i can make my way through it, but i wanna delete :man_shrugging:t4:

I want to explore everything, and that has to do with an end for this bad feeling

So why not let subs help with that!

Also maybe its some subconscious beliefe from childhood, or somethint that ive built since i was a teen

So why not relay on subs to help? I dont think it will disappear by itself, maybe it will, but thats not my plan

Its only natural to have a comfort zone, its a defense mechanism to keep you alive, even if it means your life is scrapping the bottom. Break that shit.

Yes, subliminals will help, but @prome makes perfect sense. Do new things, no matter how small and insignificant they might seem. Break out of the self-image that you may be holding.

You said it yourself, once push the boulder from up the hill, you start going and that nag just fades away. So, build a new habit of doing new things.

Also: Ascension and Khan come to mind for subliminal choices. Use LDU with some conscious effort to get out of the comfort zone, ask yourself why its so comfortable if its making you uncomfortable and go from there.

2 Likes

i agree i was hestiant to ask for killing the comfort zone, cause i think it might be healthy in someway healthy way just like fear

fear is not a good thing to experince everyday thats not how fear was built in us to feel

fear should come naturally when theres a risk such as a lion or a theive or whatever

but i cannot find any reason for the comfort zone to be still alive its not serving me at all

yes but i really wanna shoot that feeling and end it, it already makes stuff more harder to start so why not shoot it away?

hope that my stack can do really well with the issues that i stated, since QL is all about proudctivty but it doesnt go in details about it in the description of the sub but its an upgraded version of limitless so i think its a huge factor to my issue

also RM and StarkQ both are in the “proudcitvity” Tag in the shop so i think it will do!

freaking hell i hate it but i think slowly ill progress out of it, but i really dont wanna face it

the comfort zone is like a dead zone, it does you no good at all

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much, you’ll get there :smiley:

Your stack is absolutely perfect, especially with LD. See, you’re becoming aware of what’s limiting you and you’ve even took the initiative to hop onto the forum and talk about it in public. There’s a great chance that LD is drilling through that. Keep it at and take as many steps as you can get. A year from now, you won’t even be able to recognize yourself, but you will be able to recognize these feelings/thoughts in others because you’ve been there and done that.

Perhaps one day a title related to fearlessness and its accompanying entourage could make it to public, if its not in development already. Wouldn’t that be something else to stack it with

im sure!!

ive always been aware of it, but being aware sometimes cant solve it all

im fully aware what i am missing and what are my weak points are, but i thought i would notice some results in these aspects , but im 1 month and 3 weeks of a rich dense stack so i cannot even open my mouth about results its too early im still chewing

totally agree! im here for the long run boss :sunglasses:

to be honest my stack on paper looks perfect for what i need, it just needs time

im a litile bit someitmes outta of focus, let the subs and do their job while you do u ez pz :sunglasses:

1 Like

but can my stack delete this stupidoo feeling?

Hey that sounds pretty frustrating! Do I understand you right, do you want to develop a more grit mindset?

Have you ever considered an accountability partner? What is your vision of your future? Do the things you want to do but are strugling with support your vision?

Your stack seems fine. But I am wondering if QL could be replaced by The Executive: Improve Your Productivity, Confidence and Get Things Done Subliminal ?

I have some other suggestions that might help you, but they are not sub related… but what do you think of the executive?

1 Like

i dont wanna build this habit of depending on outter situmlas i have to fight through it hahahah it sucks

purusre my purpose my dharma, message. a

i struggle with doing sometimes hahahaha i think a lot and thinking about working makes it feel very heavy when i havent even started the task hahahaha but i think im getting better and i think im better than before

ive literaly wasted 3 months of doing nothing, i thought i would work and focus but i kept saying tmw tmw tmw :joy:

hmmm i took a look today at limitless the executive which sounds promising, but i think QL suits me better cause i need to learn better understand better and fix and enhance cognitve ablities

but isnt QL made for proudctivity and being a proudctive beast while also being a multistage ? like its Limitless but on steriods, and limitless is a proudctvity sub that you will give you the rush to work and stuff like that

but im planning one staying 3 months per stage untill i reach ST4 then ill order my custom at that time

but isnt QL a killer when it comes to proudctivity and ending procsnation? or whatever how that is spelled :joy:

1 Like

oh man such nobility! I like it

good good, awesome!

haha that sounds like me a couple of years ago, but I exceeded you hahaha I did 1 year of doing nothing :rofl:… master of Netflix and hanging out.

are you already at stage 4 that is pretty cool man, what have been your biggest changes?

I don’t know but I read @James had some good experiences with the executive and procrastination. I don’t know about QL, I was never that much interested in it. When I read the product page about cogs of machines and behind reality… i was thinking of the guy from matrix who offered me a red pill :rofl:

I once spoke to this guy about losing weight and my issue was the eating part not the exercising. He told me that he had the same and said to try something counter intuitive. When you feel the urge to binge… eat that chocolate bar in your imagination, eat until you hit that sweet spot you feel when you really eat all the chocolate you desire. This tip was a life saver helped me a lot :sunglasses:

I kind of do the same with procrastination hahah, I imagine what I would normally do until I feel complete then taking action is easy.

2 Likes

hahahah

no!! i just started ST1 which is very importantoooooo for me i need to heal my nervous system
but im gonna include ST4 QL in my future custom!! its steriods :sunglasses:

:joy: :joy: the sales page got me sooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood espcailly im going to explore LIVE performing with music maschines analogs, such as drum kits synthesizers keyboards, to put a live show without djing just jamming around,

and trust me that needs some good understanding of how things work and connecting everything and the skills for it it needs some heavy work, so QL is a beast i think!!!

wow just readin through this ahhahahahaha wow! i think it works pretty good!! ill try it asap once i feel the urge to sit down and lay down and do nothing!

this is soooooo goooooooooood

1 Like