Can I use Emperor with a female in the room?

If I just let it run all night, would it affect her?

2 Likes

If you’re playing ultrasonic and sleeping directly next to her? Probably not a good idea.

Masked with headphones/sleep-phones probably a better idea if that’s the case.

1 Like

I wouldn’t, not without her consent and not without her knowing that there’s sexual programming geared toward men attracting women in it. @TarMac has provided the best solution in this case. Sleep phones are great for subliminal use.

1 Like

I wouldn’t, not without her consent and not without her knowing that there’s sexual programming geared toward men attracting women in it.

Good point. I asked because I remember another similar subliminal program saying that only males would be affected by it. But anyway, that was some other company. I’ll order a pair of sleep phones and see how that works out.

Out of curiosity, unless someone lives alone, doesn’t the “set it and forget it” method prove impractical? I wonder how other users have handled this.

2 Likes

I have a set of wireless earbuds that I wear during the day at work, at night, I use sleep phones.

3 Likes

This thread answers another question I had

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign what about playing Emperor on my phone as a driver? I get quite a few female riders during the day

2 Likes

Ideally, you wouldn’t expose anyone to subliminals without consent. Realistically, they won’t be in long enough to get affected.

2 Likes