Can I use Emperor as a girl?

I am really interested in using emperor, especially as a way to boost my business and leadership skills but also to increase my charisma. My only worry is that Emperor is targeted to “alpha male” traits and I don’t know how these would effect me.

Now, I know there is an Alpha Female subliminal, but I really want the business parts too. Should I use Emperor or should I run Mogul and Ascension for Women at the same time instead?

Thank you,
Chels.

3 Likes

I do believe the current version of Emperor is only for men and should never be used by women.

I am sure the creators at subclub have cottoned onto the fact that a female version of Emperor is required. Who knows the next product could be called Cleopatra :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Run Mogul and Ascension for Women in a stack.
Just do it.

5 Likes

I am sure the creators at subclub have cottoned onto the fact that a female version of Emperor is required. Who knows the next product could be called Cleopatra :slight_smile:

I hope so! I’d buy it in a heart beat!!

Run Mogul and Ascension for Women in a stack.

Okay, I will buy both of them today and start running them. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mogul + Ascension for women is indeed a solid stack. MONARCH (Emperor for Women) is on the slate for the next month, as well as other titles for women, as we’re receiving a number of inquiries about this. We believe self-development is for everyone, and now that we’re starting to see demand, we’re going to support those requests.

13 Likes

wooo! Thank you <3

Y’all are awesome! I can’t wait to try out Monarch :slight_smile:

5 Likes