Can i run two major programs at the same time?

For example the Khan multi stage and the ecstasy of gold which is also a multi stage? Or is this too much?

1 Like

not a great idea.

wait for Q store and assemble one harmonious subliminal that hits your core needs/goals.

1 Like

It isn’t a good idea but at the same time you are supposed to also experiment.
Like for example i am running an assortment of subs but i like testing the boundaries of what my mind can handle.

I mean i know people who run Khan stage 4 and EoG stage 4 and can handle a few loops of each per day with a rest day every other day or every 2 days.

It really all depends on what you think your mind can handle and how long you are willing to wait to see results.

With bigger programs you will see results but not as fast as smaller ones. Also the more you add the longer it will take to see results because the amount of info your subconscious mind is processing.

2 Likes

You know from experience i am guessing it is not a good idea? lol

You are running what 2 majors and 2 minors? I mean EmperorQ is basically a multistage in a single stage lol.

1 Like

What are your goals exactly?

Didn’t start from there.

If he’d already been running one of the programs for some time my response would have been different.

1 Like

I’d wager that this would be acceptable only if the subs were truly orthogonal to each other in topics or if you have acclimated to each one individually first.

1 Like