Can I Listen to Audible Affirmations while listening to a subliminal track?

Can Affirmatons that are audibly visible be listened to simultaneously while listening to a subliminal track?

I know that you can’t safely play another subliminal track simultaneously.

But can I safely and effectively listen to any of the following while listening to a subliminal track?

• Vocal Audible Affirmations?
  • Affirmatons with Binaural Beats?
  • Hypnosis Meditation?

According to my limited knowledge, this could be more of the conscious guidance.

1 Like

Should help.

4 Likes

Lovely, Thanks!

2 Likes

Do not under any circumstances mix listening products from other vendors. This is very very dangerous and can lead to terrible recons and is not good for your health.

Stick to listening to SC all the other companies out there are scammers. SC are the only approved products that are safe to use.

5 Likes

That’s a great point which requires reiterating

1 Like

That’s a bit general.

5 Likes

@Palpatine these hypnosis and subliminal products on youtube are bogus. The creators may have even added evil stuff in the scripts to cause problems. Youtube is full of fake products and charlatons.

I bought a product years ago from a site. The product claimed to make women talk to you. Guess what it never worked !!. This scam artist then labelled it as experimental. So people could not get their money back.

All these hypnosis and subliminal companies out there are scams. Only buy from SC noone else.

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether all other vendors are trying to scam, but I do agree that SC’s is the only one that really works.

4 Likes

This just isn’t true, there’s definitely other companies or people out there making subs that work.

These kind of subs are just audio files that HOPEFULLY challenge your subconcious into being a better person and pursuing your desired goal, that’s all they are and sometimes it feels like people can lose track of that. I’ve seen it said a few times that they are simply tools, powerful tools, but still tools to make your journey better.

You don’t mix these things from different vendors because very rarely do people share their scripts (As they shouldn’t, why would anyone buy a sub if the script was just available to download and make yourself?) and the scripts could just be clashing and cancelling each other out. Could you listen to 2 different subs from 2 different vendors which both focused on building confidence? Probably, but why risk it? It would just be better to listen to the same file twice if you wanted more exposure.

We don’t know that any of these companies aren’t putting in “evil stuff”, subclub included (though i really don’t think they are). The question is whether you’d rather trust your subconcious with a company that is dedicated to making good products that sell or a completely anonymous entity on youtube (who are most of the time just kids xD)

6 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist an unnecessarily extreme take. Sub Club isn’t the only company that gives results. The way you word it makes it sound like this is some cult holding people hostage. The reason that mixing files from different producers has the potential to cause a clash and harsh recon, it doesn’t always do so but better safe then sorry.

2 Likes

@Dark mixing SC products with other vendor products will cause ill mental health it is not advised.

A group of guys from the forum tried it years ago the effects were anxiety attacks, sleep orders, nightmares seeing evil entities.

Also guys from this forum came to SC because they discovered that the other vendors were in fact scams. SC is the only genuine vendor.

@SubliminalUser agree SC is the way forward !

Hey guys! I Would madly love it heavily you all discuss about listening to Audible Affirmations while listening to subliminals.

1 Like

I sometimes listen to speakers give affirmations out loud because I like their enthusiasm and message.

Thats maybe the reason why it is not a good idea to mix other affirmations with the subs.
They maybe clashes with the affirmations in the sub.

1 Like

Yes, just yes.

There have been some people mixing different products, or subliminals from different companies. From what I know, the results have the potential to be unpleasant.

1 Like

There are really few areas, if any, that SC doesn’t have a 15min (or less) fix for. So, from a risk/reward perspective, you might as well craft a different stack or consider a custom for a seamless ride.

I’m sorry! But I will retaliate locking this thread.

I had a good intentioned question which could aid in the growth process. And I will not bear the consequences of some person taking the topic to irrelevant contexts.

And infact it was you @TheBoxingScientist who introduced the idea of mixing other subliminals.

Initially I welcomed your irrelevant post, because I never want to demean anyone’s contribution, when I feel it is well intentioned no matter how irrelevant it is.

But when you threaten to lock down my thread for something you started derailing, that’s crossing the boundary.

Anyway dude, I don’t wanna go into any confrontation, but if you can’t contribute to the advice requested,

Just stay away!!!

Having said that,

I really appreciate @FireDragon @unusualfellow for your advice

6 Likes

This gentleman was going to mix products from different vendors. I standby what i said. Sorry if you disagree.