Can I Listen to Audible Affirmations while listening to a subliminal track?

@TheBoxingScientist an unnecessarily extreme take. Sub Club isn’t the only company that gives results. The way you word it makes it sound like this is some cult holding people hostage. The reason that mixing files from different producers has the potential to cause a clash and harsh recon, it doesn’t always do so but better safe then sorry.

2 Likes

@Dark mixing SC products with other vendor products will cause ill mental health it is not advised.

A group of guys from the forum tried it years ago the effects were anxiety attacks, sleep orders, nightmares seeing evil entities.

Also guys from this forum came to SC because they discovered that the other vendors were in fact scams. SC is the only genuine vendor.

@SubliminalUser agree SC is the way forward !

Hey guys! I Would madly love it heavily you all discuss about listening to Audible Affirmations while listening to subliminals.

1 Like

I sometimes listen to speakers give affirmations out loud because I like their enthusiasm and message.

Thats maybe the reason why it is not a good idea to mix other affirmations with the subs.
They maybe clashes with the affirmations in the sub.

1 Like

Yes, just yes.

There have been some people mixing different products, or subliminals from different companies. From what I know, the results have the potential to be unpleasant.

1 Like

There are really few areas, if any, that SC doesn’t have a 15min (or less) fix for. So, from a risk/reward perspective, you might as well craft a different stack or consider a custom for a seamless ride.

I’m sorry! But I will retaliate locking this thread.

I had a good intentioned question which could aid in the growth process. And I will not bear the consequences of some person taking the topic to irrelevant contexts.

And infact it was you @TheBoxingScientist who introduced the idea of mixing other subliminals.

Initially I welcomed your irrelevant post, because I never want to demean anyone’s contribution, when I feel it is well intentioned no matter how irrelevant it is.

But when you threaten to lock down my thread for something you started derailing, that’s crossing the boundary.

Anyway dude, I don’t wanna go into any confrontation, but if you can’t contribute to the advice requested,

Just stay away!!!

Having said that,

I really appreciate @FireDragon @unusualfellow for your advice

6 Likes

This gentleman was going to mix products from different vendors. I standby what i said. Sorry if you disagree.

What I know is that mixing anything that changes the brain’s condition often loses its effect or crashes.

The most desirable thing is to use only the product of SC.

1 Like

We don’t know what he was listening to… just that he was interested in audible
(out loud) affirmations. It may not even
be another “vendor.”

6 Likes

Since you’ve rushed into an unsolicited judgemental advice,

I’ll give you one too.

Run Quantum Limitless for a year, them come back and read my initial post. See, if you can understand what I asked for. See if other product names magically appear. See if other vendors magically appear.

Good day sir!

1 Like

@mecharc i am not here to argue with you over something fruitless lets agree to disagree ok ?

Peace be with you…your friend DA

@unusualfellow we do not know the full story and perhaps we will never know but my thoughts remain unchanged regarding this topic.

Peace your friend DA

@TheBoxingScientist your enthusiasm about Subliminal Club is appreciated.

Although there are other producers making products that may get others results, I would guess some genuinely want to help others.

Again please do not mix Subliminal Club products with other products.

As for your specific question @mecharc would you please enter a support ticket for a definitive answer?

No, I will not! I did nothing wrong here. I used some general terms while asking for advice from my family here about their real experience.
It’s not my fault some people are overthinking and being judgemental for no reason! Ask them to not derail my thread!

Edit: I’m really pissed off coz he derailed my thread for no apparent reason and then he asks you to lock it… i mean…what even man?

Thanks!

@RVconsultant

Edit: @RVconsultant Please forgive my tone. You are amazing

1 Like

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but taking this extreme position, actually makes your comments sound as if you wanted to turn off people away from subclub while “defending” them, if this is not the outcome you want, maybe consider taking a less extreme more flexible position.

When we take the “fanboy, must obey the gods and I will be harsh with anybody who disagrees or dares to experiment” attitude we do more harm than good.

There are other great vendors, no one has ever said mixing products will affect mental health, and while there is the possiblity of recon, people must be free to experiment, and try new stuff.

Please do not take offense I’m trying to be constructive.

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Your comments have been getting more and more inflammatory these days. Not sure what you’re running atm, but you should probably cut down on loops or get off the forum while your recon clears.

You saying something like this is highly problematic and I’m surprised that no one has reported your post yet. You aren’t a forum moderator, you cannot dictate how we should think or act.

4 Likes