C.reative A.dmirable L.egacy M.emorable

I was seriously overthinking last week when I made this pathetic and dramatic post. Low and behold, it was just some reconciliation. One thing I’ve learned on my SubClub journey so far? Stop ovrthinking.

I just had a huge breakthrough with deep dreams about my fears and insecurities. and it’s paying off in real life! Everyone at my job actually values my hard work, potential, and new found charisma. I’m starting to feel humbly confident and sure of my self each day. I started attracting quite a bit of women lately out of nowhere lol, and I’ve been working overtime at my job with absolute ease! More money :slight_smile:

As far as my passion… my creative endeavors have skyrocketed and I’m ready to make some awesome content for people who value my craft! :smiley:

thanks everyone in this community for taking the time to give me great advice and a boost to continue my journey. i really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Guys… I’m so appreciative for you all and Saint and Fire. Ascended Mogul has me feeing like a kid again. The true me. Just older, wiser, and smarter!

I think I want to cry.

I’ve always been so reserved and I always found it hard to connect with my family, but today I enjoyed myself at my little brother’s party at the arcade and I just called my vrandmother, and I was actually able to express myself as a 23 year old with true confidence and reassurance… like I could as a kid.

My insecurities and fears are just shattering, one by one. My finances are steadily improving going and I feel as though I may attract an amazing woman soon, it’s a powerful intuitive feeling/thought that pops up every now and then.

I’m ready to work hard at work tomorrow! :smiley:

6 Likes

Why would I ever have a need to accept such a thing?

1 Like

there ya go :slight_smile: super proud of ya man, when your back is against the wall thats when you discover yourself

1 Like

I think you’re overhyping it. Women are just female people. Awesome and effed up, just like us.

But we all overhype it at times. So, welcome to the club.

And to be very clear, I’d say it seems to me that you’re talking less about attracting an amazing woman and more about interpersonal expression of your sexual energy. May seem like semantics, but when the dust settles there can be a pretty big difference.

2 Likes

You’re right. That was excellently written. May I ask if you could expound on your response? This is definitely some advice I’d like to note for the future

1 Like

Been married for a while, but with some things you kind of stay a noob for life. Or at least I do.

So, this is not, strictly speaking, advice per se. More along the line of opinions.

For example:

Opinion #1: If a woman is ‘rewarding me’ with sex, then something is very, very wrong. (and just for transparency and clarity here, there are definitely times in my life when something is very, very wrong. :rofl: ).

But, overall, I want sexual interaction with a woman to be something that she wants to do and I want to do. I’m talking on balance. There will always be times when one person wants it more than the other.

Opinion #2: Sexual energy and its expression goes deeper and encompasses more than just interactions with a lover. It’s about an energized, vital, creative relationship with life and with the world. It’s fundamentally an expression of your own nature. But one of the great places where it’s specifically expressed is in mental, spiritual, and physical interactions with a lover.

Opinion #3: As such, the issue is more about finding your own personal style, comfort zones, and growth areas regarding social interaction in general. This is going to be what influences the flow of people into and out of your life. It’s going to involve an entire spectrum of energetic stimulation and interaction; sexual energy will constitute one section (or range) of that broader spectrum.

Opinion #4: Giving, receiving, saying ‘yes’, saying ‘no’, enjoying learning, enjoying mistakes, dealing with negative emotions, and so on. These are the basic building blocks. We work with them within ourselves, and also between ourselves and other people. Whether in matters of love and attachment, or in matters of business, or of conversation and debate; all social interactions are going to involve exercising and expanding our comfort with these skills and actions.

Opinion #5: You do not have to win. Getting into a relationship and even having lots of bunny rabbit sex is not winning. Different people may view the exact same situations as winning, losing, or neither based on their vantage point in life.

I remember being 22 and getting with this girl I thought was great. My flatmate who was 20 years older thought it was great too, until he saw me cooking some dinner for her, and then later I told him, ‘Yeah, I’m going to visit her family this summer.’ He became horrified. I could almost see his mouth shaping the words, ‘Don’t go in there!!’.

hahaha.

Anyway, those are some opinions. I’ve definitely left out a lot. But that’s some stuff.

7 Likes

This couldn’t have been anymore clearer. Thanks so much Malkuth :pray:

2 Likes

Well done! Ascended Mogul is really working well on you.

1 Like

Ah seks, yes…

I think this will be my journal from now on, lol.

I want to say it’s been a little over 30 days on Ascended Mogul…

Everyone is seeing my improvement at my job, two jobs called me for a job opportunity but I’m going to stick with the one I have now because the environment is family-oriented and supportive.

One of the women at my job came in to my work space and started a conversation that lead to her offering to teach me how to drive lol (I don’t have my license or anything)

An ex-friend that is really mean to me and fake-nice started texting me randomly… I’m assuming to be nosy and figure out what’s going on in my life. I’ve moved on because he’s bad on my mental health and isn’t very supportive in that regard.

I’m receiving some good support for my passion/purpose. Quite a few supporters reaching out to me personally to commend me on my craft, which I appreciate.

I still need to focus on budgeting, saving, and actually earning more money, but so far things are great.

My desire to eat has decreased, and my energy to get things done and exercise has increased.

I also randomly thought to contact a friendly girl who was kind to me back in 2016-2017 who I met through the GroupMe app from school. Hopefully things go well with her so I can develop a female friend.

I have many ideas I’m ready to execute for my passion tonight and tomorrow. Luckily I’m off of work, so I’ll be doing over time with my passion.

7 Likes

I got in a minor argument with my father just now about “missing dishes”

He thought I threw away a blender blade to avoid washing a lot of dishes lol. He threw passive taunts and accusations to temp my anger but I learned so well. I told my father eye to eye, that I’m telling the honest truth, despite mentally feeling sad for being accused. Ascended Mogul is helping me stay in a masculine frame and I stayed composed. I looked in every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen while he was still accusing me. I was getting upset inside but still composed.

5 minutes later, I found the blade to the blender and just walked in my room, lol.

He called me back down to apologize and it felt good :slight_smile:

Ascended Mogul teaching me things!

6 Likes

Today was a good day. I stayed productive and I also got a hair cut. I’m currently washing clothes to prepare for the upcoming work week.

If anyone is reading this, when is it most appropriate to do a washout? How long should one do a washout? I’m about a little over a month of Ascended Mogul

1 Like

I do a week washout every 30 days. A week washout every month is going to be mandatory for QZP

2 Likes

It is up to you. A minimum of one week according to this article.

There is also this from the support article.

For those who have run their subliminal stack for months on end, we’d recommend a minimum of two weeks up to a month.

3 Likes

Thanks for reposting that. :pray: It’s exactly what I need to read right now.

1 Like

@StateOfBeing @hyperbeam Thanks so much for this information

1 Like

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Update: 11/24/21

I sort of decided to follow behind @King’s footsteps and go ahead and start my first washout. Today is day 2 of Washout and It was incredibly busy, but worth while.

I just got booked for a $75 commision and I’ll be paid on friday from my craft/passion. I’m also doing a $50 commision next week that I think will be a breeze.

I think it’s going well. In terms of how I’m treated, people are so considerate for my feelings that I don’t verbally express. It’s like people read my body language, and treat me with concern and respect… Anyone ever experienced this?

3 Likes

11/29/21

I have a few days left of my Ascended Mogul washout. I’m going to resume on Wednesday, and start R.I.C.H ZP too.

Today, I’ve been having random dream flashbacks of dreams I’ve had throughout my lifetime. Some dreams that are even 5+ years old. It was so weird remembering certain dreams.

Also, people have been very nice to me today