C.reative A.dmirable L.egacy M.emorable

@elementary_vision Do you think this is common with people who use Ascended Mogul because to be honest, I experiment with scripting myself.

I don’t have any intentions to start a subliminal company or make subliminal audios but before I started Ascended Mogul, I would read my own scripts right before I fall asleep while in the Theta brainwave state, and a good portion of the scripts consisted of caring less about women. I hope this didn’t interfere with the programming of Ascended Mogul. Luckily, I don’t read my scripts anymore

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it there’s zero forced beliefs in these alpha subs

Care less about women is trying to force a way, what If you should care more? Or care differently? It lets you find out your own way to get what you want

2 Likes

I think it can be depending on their hangups around women. AM does have scripting in that direction. The end goal of not needing women is fantastic. But it has to be genuine. It has to come from a place of abundance I think.

2 Likes

@Yazooneh That’s something I acknowledging so far, and I love that about SubClub. I can feel it responding to my wants. When I listen to Ascended Mogul, I read what I want over and over again.

I wrote a list of things I truly want to achieve to help guide my subconscious and I hope it’s working

Do you have any tips to maybe, guide the audio and subconscious more effectively?

2 Likes

Action

Apart from that don’t get off your stack until you get what you want

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley: Okay!! I’m excited to keep going. Today is a listening day also.

By the way, is it common to attract relationships with women on Ascended Mogul, is that apart of it?

@Yazooneh

Ah okay. It’s a cultural programing.

Give AM some time and it might help you. Maybe you can run a title like Khan later and it will heal these issues where you are worried about your family’s opinion about how you live your life.

1 Like

Didn’t use it but if it’s like any of the other alpha subs only when you’re ready

1 Like

you don’t accept it. Ever lmao. Do you accept being poor and not having money or being financially stable in life? Hell No. So Why the same with girls? Its literally because of

1. Your Character Traits - The type of guy you naturally are, how confident, present, loving, etc you naturally are
  2. Your Beliefs - What you believe is possible about the girls you can get
  3. Your Skillset - And that may be just knowing how to hold a conversation, not tactics but knowing what to do in each setting, how you should introduce yourself and act when her friends are there so to not embarrass her… etc.
  4. Your Social Circle - Do you have friends who are girls? Do you do something fun like an outdoors club or organization where girls come? Think Dan Bilzerian and how is it he does it…
3 Likes

@Vinci This makes a lot of sense and it’s something I’ve never thought about!

To answer your questions, however:

1. I honestly don’t even show love or affection my own family. I don’t really know how and I find it hard saying “I love you” back to my family when they say it to me.

2. I don’t believe much is possible to be truthful

3. I honestly don’t talk to people in real life, or on the internet, haha. Besides here. This is the first community or place I’v eever actively spoke on before, despite using the internet for years.

4. I don’t even have any friends lol, but that’s one thing that truly never bothered me because I had friends before, but people seem to talk behind others backs and be mean behind closed doors and that bothers me about people, so I prefer to stay by myself.

1 Like

Then the question becomes… do you want to change those things?

1 Like

@BLACKICE To be honest, I don’t enjoy opening up so I’d have to say no :pensive: I just want to make enough money to live by myself, isolated from society and make a living through passion and helping others (from a distance)

2 Likes

Fair enough! That is a different perspective on state of mind than your original post, which had a distinctly “I’m not good enough, so I give up” vibe to it.

3 Likes

Well, in reference to women at least lol. I’m still driven to continue my passion :smiley::earth_americas:

1 Like

This is great.

This one here sounds like the worst negative belief I’ve ever heard.

Women aren’t something you deserve. The truth is that you deserve nothing in life…

It all depends on what you earn. Not deserve.

Enjoy your life, be free, and you will encounter women who you want to share your life with. And they will be happy to take part in your life.

To be honest, I don’t enjoy opening up so I’d have to say no :pensive: I just want to make enough money to live by myself, isolated from society and make a living through passion and helping others (from a distance)

OK, now I get you. You and me are quite similar :stuck_out_tongue: Kind of.

5 Likes

@Hoppa Thanks for this advice. You’re right, this is not healthy way to think. I think I’m just going to stop thinking about stuff much and focus on the things that make me happy and make me money :smiley:

2 Likes

This my friend makes alot of sense as to why girls aren’t attracted to you. You have to be at a level where your 7/10 in all these areas to be consistently getting women. The good news? you can fix it, your the master of your own reality and universe

1 Like
  • What you are going through is normal, and actually a good sign. I have found that when a sub is doing a good job challenging a limiting belief that belief really comes to the forefront of my mind at full force. It seems to be the last phase of dealing with it.
    What you should do now is really examine it. Why do you think that you don’t deserve women? Then, figure out why the reasons the “old you” throws at you are BS, because I promise you, they are.
    After quite a while on AM, you might want to consider DR.
5 Likes

@Vinci I understand, I have a lot of healing to do.

@COWolfe This is comforting and I’m experiencing the same thing currently! I hope to come to a conclusion and figure out some solutions. I’m going to keep listening to Ascended Mogul until next spring and then I’ll give something deeper a go, such as Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Damn I honestly thought someone else may have been questioning the futility of existence but obviously not