Business and finances on Khan

@Simon uses all the big guns

2 Likes

@simon IS the big guns

2 Likes

ahh yes, many have not gone through full Khan on Q it seems

that’s a great character trait for me to model

you did just sales for it…or also coach/consult?

Yes that can be a high leverage game, Khan with HOM and PCC would be deadly at this.

I was considering this stack but probably not a great mix.

I spent more time decoding how SC subs work, how to stack them, etc.
And that was the origin of the Simon you guys have come to know. :wink:

:hugs:

:hugs:

1 Like

For @Brandon to reply to :slight_smile:

In regards to Khan I can’t really speak on a wealth sense but I did get some manifestations in money appear - I ended up getting a few cheques randomly come through the door from companies I hadn’t been with in years that I got to cash - that helped with Christmas. They weren’t massive cheques but I mean free money? It did still allow me to make and keep money every week when I wasn’t in lockdown however and I made a good chunk for me too.

I have to say I don’t think I used Khan to full effect because it wasn’t actually aligning with my goals like I thought it was - I was focused on the sexual/alpha/social side more than I was the business/money front but it did make me adament that I needed to stick with dance pursue my career in that. It made sure I was working hard being the best at what I decided to do and didn’t allow me one moment to sit down and let someone else take the lead.

It definitely gave me the purpose I wanted for dance and truly pushed me to better myself - especially Stage 3 as I consciously directed it towards helping me dominate in dance. My sense of worth went up and my ability to push harder did too.

I already had/have a business when I was using Khan and it did increase but not by much - purely because I wasn’t as focused on it as I’m going to be this year as part of my new stack.

In regards to my stack I was consistently running Khan and Stark - I’d drop Stark a couple times but I realised that Stark was getting overpowered by Khan as I’d always play it on a 1:1 ratio so if you stack definitely choose a dominating sub.

If your desire is to make money first - something your journal has suggested with your goals, I’d delay Khan for a while until you have something to build off just because I feel it’ll take a longer time (obviously it depends on the person) to achieve due to all the things Khan works on.

I’d personally keep Emperor since you’re used to it and add on Mogul or EoG - I truly think you’d be able handle EoG based off your journal posts but maybe Mogul will add a pronounced effect off the version in Emperor.

My results were slower considering I was stacking in different ways and figuring out different things and I wasn’t aligned as much and packing density by stacking different stages of Khan together.

2 Likes

My guess is that Khan can do this for you but I’m assuming Khan is denser than Emperor and that it’ll just take some time. It sounds to me like you’re eager for it now (just like I am) so if Khan is the way you want to go maybe stack it with Mogul to begin with.

Or just be like Simon and stack Khan with EoG. I’m sure if anyone can handle it it’s you.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the detailed response. I LOOVE what khan is about, and what I’ve tested on it.
But my sense of it aside from stage 1 is minimal. I’m making some great progress towards new career options and finances currently and see the value of putting my foot on the gas with this. I just want to do what’s optimal. Either one will definitely serve my various goals. The only real questions is will I get better results from EOG by doing Khan first? I’d also plan to run EOG long term alongside at least HOM. So do I want to do that before khan and during or after. I don’t really like Ascension, or AM despite how awesome they are because I need like sexual, creative, and intelligence/limitless facotr in the subs-swirling in the mix of Alpha and financial. Which is another reason I’ve been drawn to Khan

Anyway I appreciate your thoughts.

I wouldn’t do the khan-EOG stages together-it hasn’t seemed to mix well for anyone who has tried that I’ve found.

1 Like

Compared to Ascended Mogul, I’m sure Khan outcompetes in terms of Business and Wealth. From what it seems Khan has a huge social component to it, so if your Business venture is related to networking, sales, marketing, and especially Thinking BIG – you’ll be good to go.

Khan is like Ascension but thousands of times as potent, plus contain a lot of other goodies, such as a Daredevil and Sex & Seduction qualities which help tremendously in communicating with others, while enhancing your focus and intelligence with Limitless. Sure, it’ll work great for Business, yet it is the total opposite of Emperor. Think of Khan as a Social Businessperson, while Emperor is that Lone Wolf chipping it away and building his mega-corporation behind the scènes. Khan is the person that has a huge network of Business alike people where he strikes a lot of interesting deals with.

Both are useful, you just have to decide which one is for you. On Khan, you really become the best version of yourself which is going to have an effect in all departments of your life. Can you do Business without Subliminal’s? Sure you can, now imagine doing Business while you are far above the general crowd in terms of Personal Development, having Social and Communicative abilities unlike what anyone has ever seen before – with the drive to get what you want, without any excuses. Sure, you’ll be doing really good in Business.

For sure, think Tony Robbins kind of Masculinity on Khan, like utter social confidence and charisma.

Going on Stage in front of 2.500 people, calm as a Lion and mesmerizing the whole crowd.

4 Likes

Then you should just go for Khan. I think with the way you direct yourself and your thoughts that Khan will work better for you and money and what you need will come through faster. I’ve got a good feeling for you with Khan. However if I was you I’d stack it with Mogul to hit the full effect you want on wealth too.

With that said however you know how amazing I am at stacking products together that are super dense :joy:.

I’m sure Khan and Mogul would work well for you, just choose a dominating sub and one that will aid you in the process.

1 Like

I had some lucky breaks with Stark, but if I can manifest the same positive things with Khan, I think I’m going to switch. If so, in my mind it’s like EQ but with Stark’s charmed life.

It’s similar in my opinion but Khan adds way more Alphaism in my opinion than Stark does. It’s way more dominating in the sense of being Top Dog rather than being everyone’s friend and popular. Khan stands out of the crowd by dominating and not necessarily caring if someone likes them or not, whereas Stark to me is about being famous and wanting to be liked/popular.

That’s how I took it from running both.

All this Khan talk makes me miss it but eventually I’m going to take a whole year on Khan and run it with great results (SOLO - promise) and see what it can do for me.

Khan is another one of my favourite subs I just wish I had ran it differently.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been itching to try Khan but I don’t know, why am I being a tool and not trying it.

I should try it.

You’re right.

Dope, thanks for your views on this @Hermit

Well currently my opportunity for wealth that is in front of me would benefit greatly from this, And I have no qualms about that. This would help with certain pivots I’m looking for.

For my own side business-which is not 100% clarified yet, it can never hurt to be good at sales, and marketing.

again that’s high leverage and up my alley.

haha , I love this.

Khan with Power Can Corrupt and you’ll be unstoppable, just hop into Khan Complete and add Power Can Corrupt to it.

As far as Business is concerned, if you want some additional perks you can always go with Mogul/EOG, but I’d rather add Mind’s Eye if I were you.

5 Likes

@Azriel
Lets go bru.
Khan all the way!

1 Like

I do not have the mood or time, to think through about how to present this, so take it as is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here’s something about stacking BIG titles, that I have never written about before, so pay close attention. :open_mouth:

We’ve always been told that the more you stack, the longer it will take.
Following is a deeper perspective into that concept.

Starting from your current reality, any sub will have several possible pathways that will be valid for the achievement of the sub’s goals. :+1:t2:

For example, let’s say you have 9 different ways you can go about achieving the full expression of Khan; and say there are 6 different pathways to becoming a Gold multi-millionaire.

Putting it stupid simply, you have a lot of ways to be social, if you didn’t care about getting wealthy at the same time. Similarly, you may have a lot of options on how to make bank, if you weren’t so concerned with having a great social life right now as well.

But …

There may only be 1 or 2 possibilities where the Venn Diagram of these two subs overlap for you.

So …

Stacking bigger titles means you either have a very well-defined path you wish to take, where all subs support each other for ALL your Goals; or you’re willing to let your results take a pretty long time – or fail completely, because there is no coherent external world vision that is being pursued.

My point:

Whether a mix is great or not, depends on you;
– the goal visions in your mind, and the available pathways in your life.

:sunglasses:

Interestingly …

Smaller titles tend to expand the possibilities of the big ones, by introducing useful skills or vibes.
They don’t fight for space with the big ones.

:wink:

5 Likes

Isn’t that the whole purpose of creating custom subs?

Fuck it, if for my teammates there isn’t going on much in the business/finance sector, I’m ready to help out. HOW many of you would be interested in starting a joint business? If I get enough response, I’ll think of a plan which can profit us all.

3 Likes

Yes.

I was giving a Thinking Framework for “How to make a great stack or custom”;
instead of guessing whether two titles mix well or not – if a user can handle it or not.

Indirectly, this is the first time I’m explaining why…

most of us cannot stack EQ & SQ, is that the number of possibilities that support BOTH simultaneously is very limited, and requires real world financial & social readiness on the user’s part.

Eg: @BLACKICE can probably do it, if he wants to.

2 Likes

I.

Starting a business is the New Year Plan anyway. :blush:

From scratch…

Goal = $10,000 per month in profit/income
Intended Deadline = 31st March 2021
Majors in Stack = EQ, D4

5 Likes