Bujin - Call of the Wild

I’ve been noticing this one too. I’ve had to consciously temper my responses to people that are being annoying.

6 Likes

Back to some emotional stability today, but felt generally withdrawn.

I don’t really understand my reaction to adding RM. But I’ll run the CWN/RM stack again tomorrow and see what happens.

3 Likes

For Chosen Way of Nature, you seem to have exceptionally well-developed habits, conditions, and pathways already existent in your life. With Renaissance Man, is it more aspirational? Could be the normal shifting that occurs to adapt to a title, and then intensified by WoN.

(Or not)

2 Likes

It could be. Several ZP titles gave me severe recon on the first loop, then become much easier on subsequent loops. The anger on RM was particularly bad though. Then again both RM and CWN directly affect the emotions.

I should get a better idea after my 2nd loop of RM tomorrow.

2 Likes

I ran the CWN/RM stack this morning, and I’m feeling oddly emotional. It’s below the surface, but I can feel it there, like I want to weep. Over what, I don’t really know.

2 Likes

Had an anger spike earlier, lasted maybe 30 mins or so, then faded. Just a faint sadness now, again indistinct and non-specific.

1 Like

I ran one loop of RM when it was first released (Qv2, I think?). And back then, I noticed no response. So, it’s a title about which I know very little and about which I’m very interested. And I’m interested to see how this experience evolves for you.

The sadness didn’t last long either, maybe an hour. I’m now feeling that same emotional stability I had before I first ran RM. This is a fairly common pattern for me when I run a ZP sub for the first time. Hopefully the worst of the recon from RM is behind me now.

Won’t get to spend much time outside this weekend, I have a bunch of work to do in the house.

1 Like

Sleep was a bit unsettled last night, with lots of unremembered dreams.

Feeling ok this morning though, so far the effects of the second loop of RM are far les than the first. Hopefully CWON and RM are finding some sort of equilibrium now.

1 Like

Lots of dreams again last night. The CWON + RM stack seems to intensify my dreams considerably.

In one from last night,

I was at some river in the wilderness with my brother-in-law. I had my rifle and we were going to do a bit of target shooting. I see a small float downriver and I sight it, but then see a person kayaking not far from it so I look around upstream and I see something weird on the ground. We go to investigate.

Getting closer, we see if it’s small chicken lying flat on the ground, half it’s body has been cut away and mutilated, but it’s still alive. Its eyes are milky white so it’s obviously blind. Next to the chicken is a mostly-eaten salmon. The chicken is quite fat but it’s voraciously feeding off the salmon, all it cares about it eating more and more.

It’s a grotesque sight, and my brother-in-law says the chicken is obviously suffering terrible and that he’s going to put it out of its misery, and starts beating it with a stick, which just causes the chicken to scream and suffer more.

I’m thinking the chicken symbolizes humanity. We’ve cut ourselves off from our natural selves, we poison ourselves with chemicals and waste, we hate and murder each other for idiotic reasons like politics and religion, we’re blind to anything that isn’t in our pinhole view of the world, and we’ve grown fat from relentless consumption of everything around us.

The salmon symbolizes abundance, prosperity and renewal and the natural cycles of nature - but it’s almost gone, consumed by zombie chicken humanity, who will just keeping eating more and more of it until there’s nothing left.

2 Likes

CWON on it’s own is rather passive and accepting, but stacking with RM seems to bring out more of an activist mindset, reflecting how I feel about the wholesale slaughter of our ecosystems for profit.

Perhaps this is the source of that anger I had from that first loop of RM.

3 Likes

More vivid dreams, and they tend to be particularly weird, which makes them difficult for me to interpret.

For example in one last night I was outside a department store, and there was a small pony in the parking lot. The letters of the store’s name on the outside of the building started floating up into the sky a few thousand feet, then came crashing down in the parking lot, and I was running around trying to save the pony from being crushed.

That could be symbolic of the effect corporations are having on our environment, or it could be something completely unrelated. My dream interpretation skills aren’t good enough, I guess. Maybe time to do some reading.

Emotions are pretty stable now. Not like when I was running CWON on its own, but stable enough.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does either CWON or RM have equivalent scripting to Dream Traveler? The last time I had dreams anywhere near this vivid and seemingly relevant was when I ran a custom with Dream Traveler.

2 Likes

I’ve been having lots of vivid dreams since I started running CWoN as well but none of them was related to nature… I mean at least when it comes to those dreams I remember.

3 Likes

I’ve lost almost 8lbs in the 2 weeks since I started on CWON, with no change in diet. I’m now only 8lbs from my ideal weight. @SaintSovereign any ideas on why this is?

Hmm, could it be due to the Wanted private tests:

1 Like

My libido has also been mysteriously increasing, I’ve woken up with morning wood a couple of times the last few days.

1 Like

I haven’t had any moments of deep connection since I started stacking with RM. I feel more aggressive in general than when I was on CWON only.

Well you are not alone :slight_smile: I also have that when I wake up, probably it is the wood :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Only 2 more loops to go before wrapping up this cycle.

I’m still not really sure about the CWON + RM stack. I’m not getting the emotional swings from when I first added RM, but I haven’t really felt settled either. There are some things I really like, e.g. the intense dreams and the more active mindset compared to CWON alone. But I feel I lost the main benefits of CWON.

I’m planning one more cycle of CWON before I rotate it out. So the question is, should I run it solo or should I stack? And if so, with what? I have about a week to decide.

1 Like

What do you consider to be your ‘avenues of manifestation’ for RM? (Unless that’s personal.)

For CWON, your pathways are numerous and obvious.

What about for RM? Are you involved in hobbies or creative projects? Are you dipping into, working with, or synthesizing a variety of intellectual, cultural, or expressive domains?

What do you think of RM in general?

3 Likes