Bujin - A New Narrative + [STACKED] Oculus Mentis Terminus²

Started my modified stack today, to run for this week only.

3x Stark T
3x Regeneration
3x Khan TB

By the end of the second loop of StarkT I was getting little waves of pleasure coming up from my belly. I had to stop at that point to take my cat to the vet so ran the third loop about 2 hours later, followed by regeneration. By the end of the second loop of regeneration I was again getting the little waves of pleasure, and started to feel slightly spacey. And by end of the first loop of Khan I started getting a faint headache, but nothing too bad.

Emotionally I found myself getting angry easily at minor things. I had this “fuck the world” feeling, and had the thought that I needed to change it for the better.

I had a full day planned but in the end I didn’t feel like doing anything, so didn’t. Felt vaguely annoyed and lazy as fuck. Also, after 2 months of home cooking I decided to order in instead, my first pizza in 2 months. It was my favorite pizza from my favorite local pizzaria, but it was unsatisfying. I thought I’d love it after so long but I didn’t. Just like with coffee, I seem to be losing my taste for any kind of junk.

Decided I’m gonna waste my evening as well watching some crappy movie. I’m feeling really bloated from that pizza, and I can feel some reflux coming on too.

What a thoroughly shitty and pointless day.

One loop. Test one loop. Y’all killing me :joy:

I know, I did read the advice. But I’m deliberately trying to stir things up this week. I’m switching my stack completely next week so this is just a “fuck it, let’s see what happens” experiment for this week only. I’m ok if I get nothing out of it other than understanding my limits a little more.

Second day on this stack.

By the end of the second loop of StarkT I was again feeling pretty angry. Not an explosive anger, more of a seething anger. I had to go out to pick up some hardware supplies for some house repairs, and I was feeling angry the entire time. I was angry at the state of the world (nothing to do with COVID), and felt a deep desire to change it.

When I got back home I ran the third loop of StarkT, and oddly by the end most of the anger drained away. I still had a short fuse, but I felt mostly normal. I spent the day working around the house and my property, and planting some vegetables, so it was a fairly productive day.

The rest of my stack didn’t seem to have any noticeable effect, so StarkT is probably overwhelming it.

Tomorrow is a rest day.

I can also attest to the anger buildup running SQ-T. And also reconciliation subsiding while actually listening. This was about 2 weeks ago when I was overlistening (5-6 loops per day) and reconciliation caught up with me big time on my first rest day.

Started the day feeling introspective, later changing to a vague annoyance. But I got a lot of stuff done today, including some things I wasn’t looking forward to.

Two more days on this stack, then from Monday I’m starting Phase 2 of my roadmap:

Alchemist ST1
Ascended Mogul
Mind’s Eye

I’m really looking forward to this. I’ll be running it for 2-3 months.

Well, ok. Ran my stack, and no reconciliation at all today. No unusual emotions, just a very productive day. I spent the day from 9.30am to 7pm doing external house repairs, mostly lots of woodwork. I even forgot to eat lunch. Feeling good right now, but tired and a bit achy. So not really much to report other than - it was a good day.

That does sound like a good day.

Cool that the subliminals are going smoothly.

An update to yesterday. I totally lost my shit later in the evening when I dropped my loaded dinner plate on the floor. Highly explosive anger. Short lived luckily.

Today is the last day on my stack - I was really reluctant to start playing it. Maybe due to getting angry yesterday, or maybe due to some reconciliation. Either way, I just started the stack. There’s undoubtedly value in continuing with either this or my healing stack for longer, but it’s time I switched to a stack more actively targeting my goals. I’ll do another healing stack at a later date, probably with a custom Q healing sub.

Another busy day working on the house. Managed to fuck up big time on something, but no explosive anger today, instead I just went back and analyzed the problem and found a way forward.

Finished with this stack now. Taking a break from subs over the weekend, as usual, and Monday I’ll start the new stack.

New stack from Monday will be

3x Alchemist ST1
2x Ascended Mogul
1x Mind’s Eye Terminus^2

First day on my new stack and I … didn’t notice anything too out of the ordinary. I’m used to my healing stack triggering reconciliation almost every day so this was a bit surprising to me, although it probably shouldn’t be given it was my first day on it. I did get a lot done on t he house today, with no hesitation tackling difficult tasks, even when tired. I’m not sure if AM contains productivity scripting or if it’s a carry-over from StarkT last week

I do notice that when I visualize the images seem clearer, with richer colors and more detail.