Bujin - A New Narrative (Into the Q Continuum)

Another busy day working on the house. Managed to fuck up big time on something, but no explosive anger today, instead I just went back and analyzed the problem and found a way forward.

Finished with this stack now. Taking a break from subs over the weekend, as usual, and Monday I’ll start the new stack.

1 Like

New stack from Monday will be

3x Alchemist ST1
2x Ascended Mogul
1x Mind’s Eye Terminus^2

First day on my new stack and I … didn’t notice anything too out of the ordinary. I’m used to my healing stack triggering reconciliation almost every day so this was a bit surprising to me, although it probably shouldn’t be given it was my first day on it. I did get a lot done on the house today, with no hesitation tackling difficult tasks, even when tired. I’m not sure if AM contains productivity scripting or if it’s a carry-over from StarkT last week

I do notice that when I visualize the images seem clearer, with richer colors and more detail.

3 Likes

Something kind of interesting happened overnight.

I had a dream, a very mundane and boring dream. Nothing much happened in the dream, I was with my late grandparents at the house they had when I was a child, my grandmother and I were in the pantry and I was looking at the items on the shelves, then I went outside and erected a wooden fence for them. Like I said, very mundane and boring.

But in this dream everything was very sharp and detailed, the colors were rich, and I was easily reading the labels on the food items. Also, normally I have a lot of difficulty remembering my dreams, they usually fade away minutes after I wake up, but I remember the details of this dream completely, down to the pattern of the wood grain on the fence I built, and when I bring it to mind the images are clear and sharp.

Is this Mind’s Eye at work? Is it enhancing my dreaming and dream recollection ability as well?

This was after just 1 loop total of Mind’s Eye T² which I played yesterday morning.

1 Like

Yes. It’s enhancing ALL your visualization abilities, conscious, subconscious, awake or sleep. I actually had something weird happen on Mind’s Eye myself – usually, words in my dreams are generally nonsensical. Now, they’re actual paragraphs… although the subject matter didn’t make any sense, lol.

1 Like

Given this post:

So I’m going to drop AM for now and just listen to Alchemist and Mind’s Eye. After a month I’ll consider whether to put AM back on.

Been thinking about this most of the day, and this decision feels right, irrespective of Saint’s post.

AL and ME seem a perfect combination.

Not really sure on how to take action with AL Pathfinder other than reading and experimenting, since at this point I don’t know my path, although I have areas of interest I’ll be looking into. I’ve noticed my emotions are somewhat easier to access though so possibly it’s removing some blockages, but other than that I haven’t noticed much yet. Still early though, and I’m assuming a lot of what AL does is pretty subtle. Might pop it up to 4 loops to see if there’s any difference. If not I’ll drop it down to 2 loops and test that.

ME-T² is another story. It’s definitely improved my visualization with images and sounds, less so with taste and touch and smell (so far). It’s also having a dramatic effect on my dreams. I’m someone who usually struggles to remember any dreams, but I’ve been having epic dreams, with complex feature-length stories, and usually very coherent. Dream recall is mixed so far, sometimes very good other times hazy.

1 Like

It belatedly occurred to me it could be Alchemist causing my epic dreams, I just assumed it was Mind’s Eye based on Saint’s comment above. More likely Alchemist is changing my dreams and Mind’s Eye is enhancing the clarity and recall. I guess it doesn’t matter since I’ll be running this combination for a while, either way I really like the change.

My sleep has been a bit weird. Normally I need about 7 hours sleep, bit since I’ve been on this stack my sleep has ranged from 5 hours to 9 hours.

My interest in researching spiritual practices has been growing and I’ve been reading a fair bit around my areas of interest. I’m feeling somewhat drawn to certain things, but I don’t want to decide just yet, I’ll continue to expand my knowledge for a while first. Hopefully at some point my path will become clearer. I’m planning to run AL ST1 for a while so I’m not going to rush it.

1 Like

Weird. I’ve been getting a lot of random boners during the night and morning for a few days now. I’m guessing Alchemist is not specifically targeting my libido, so I suppose it’s due to cleaning out my energetic channels. Definitely wasn’t expecting this.

2 Likes

I haven’t posted much here since I started my new stack. That’s because overall the effects from Alchemist have been somewhat subtle. But what I’ve noticed after 2 weeks is that negative thoughts are slowly fading and being replaced with positive, and things which annoy me are less likely to make me angry. But it’s a gradual thing, only noticeable over time. But I usually find that subtle changes tend to be the most profound, as they come from deeper inside, and are more permanent.

4 Likes

I’m sitting here at home tonight, and for the first time in a long time I’m feeling content and at peace, and grateful for all I have.

2 Likes

As I lay down to go to sleep last night, still awake, a number of vivid images spun through my mind on their own:

A screaming man twisting into a tree
A large campfire with logs around it (looked like a primitive carved wood image)
A deep abyss, utterly black
A man with fire for hair rising from the abyss
A flaming phoenix

The images flowed from one to the next, like they were a progression.

I’ll think on these images today.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing a distinct improvement in both open-eye and tactile visualizations recently, I’m very happy with the progress. I haven’t tried manifesting anything yet, there isn’t really anything I want right now.

From next week I’m going to try adding a second loop of ME-T² to see the effect, but to compensate I’ll listen to it 3 days a week instead of 4, with a day rest between each. So that’ll be a total of 6 loops a week instead of 4.

I’m not noticing any real reconciliation from Alchemist so from tomorrow I’ll increase that from 3 loops to 4 loops.

2 Likes

Since I’m currently running Alchemist ST1 and Mind’s Eye T², I ordered a custom Q sub combining the two, plus a bunch of supporting modules around energetics and manifestation. I think it’s still reasonably coherent and focused, no status/wealth/seduction/fitness/etc. The hardest decision was whether to go Q or T or T² - but I’ve had really good results from Minds Eye’s T² so I took a risk and went T². Gonna start rreeaaallll slow with this one. Mostly I just wanted the name embedding, but T² will allow me to drastically reduce my listening time as well.

Obviously that also means I’ll need to order a new build for each of the other Alchemist stages when I’m ready to switch, but that’s ok.

I didn’t bother expediting the order so I’ll probably receive it later in the week, until then back to normal programming tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m treating this first custom Q sub as an experiment, to see how well it works for me. If successful I’ll rewrite my 12 month roadmap as a set of customs subs, and take a more structured approach to how I design these things.

I like the idea of a separate results enhancer for stacking, which I can temporarily drop out of my stack if the reconciliation gets too bad, while keeping my main sub running. That will also let me focus the main sub on its actual purpose and keep it tightly focused.

Since it sounds like not all the modules are available yet, I’ll hold off until they’re online before designing the results enhancer sub.

Just received my custom sub, well ahead of schedule. Nice.

I’ll take tomorrow off subs and start on Thursday. Given it’s T² I’ll need to experiment with the listening schedule, but I’ll start with 1 loop every Thursday and Sunday and go from there. I won’t be stacking it with anything else at this stage

4 Likes

Moved to Journals - Quintessence, but keeping this journal since my roadmap remains roughly the same, I’m just restructuring it to use custom subs instead.

As mentioned, my custom is based on Alchemist ST1 and Mind’s Eye, which I was previously running, and which I believe complement each other perfectly. I’m not entirely sure how I’ll handle the rest of the stages yet, but Alchemist ST1 (Pathfinder) is an important one for me, as I’ve struggled to find my spiritual purpose. I went with T² build despite the unknowns, because I want this one to go deep. Getting fast results isn’t important to me.

Aside from the two cores, I focused on modules which I feel complement those two, as well as a few result enhancers. It’s mostly focused around energetic development, subconscious communication and manifestation.

Modules:

Alchemist ST1 Core
Mind’s Eye Q Core
Blue Skies
DEUS
Divine Will
Energetic Development XI
Gratitude Embodiment
Informaticon
Information Releaser
Intuition Enhancer
Jupiter
Negative Energy Transmutation
Omnidimensional
Spiritual Freedom
Spiritual Reality Alignment
Spiritual Abundance
The Architect
The Merger of Worlds
Tyrant
Yggdrasil

4 Likes

I will be following your progress. I will create a journal for my custom sub as well. I’m so excited. This is going to be so much fun.