Bujin - A New Narrative (Into the Q Continuum)

How was jumping to Alchemist Stage 4, do you notice any particular effects you attribute to that?

It’s a bit subdued actually. But then it’s very dense so it’ll probably take some time to settle in. Bear in mind I’ve only done a total of 7 loops since I got the custom.

1 Like

That makes sense, looking forward to hearing how Alchemist 4 will positively influence you, and how your journey will unfold.

1 Like

I decided to deviate from my schedule a bit and try my health/wealth custom today. Probably a good thing I did, it was pretty intense.

I ran one loop, I didn’t feel much while running it, but about an hour afterwards I felt a fountain of energy rising up through my chest, and a really strong urge to do something. So I went outside and worked on my house for a while. Around 3 hours later I crashed, I felt tired and sleepy, and actually went and took a 1 hour nap. After my nap I went outside and started working again for another couple of hours.

So. A very potent sub, no doubt. Now I have to figure out how to use it properly, preferably without crashing in the middle of it.

Unfortunately people didn’t take it particularly serious, those that did it waited until the deadline or went beyond it. There were some decent results though.

I really liked the challenge though. The main reason I didn’t turn in my results as promptly is because I didn’t feel they were adequate enough. I would love for it to get a comeback. And some apX training as well.

3 Likes

apX and rvX may get the Ultima treatment… the scripts aren’t that long and could be easily converted. I’m still very much interested in the “superhuman” concept.

6 Likes

I’m getting excited now, count me in. Can’t wait for the next Psychic Development Title to emerge from the depths of Subliminal Clubs creativity, this would go hand in hand with my Spiritual Practices.

We need something to unleash our Quantum Limitless on, a scripts that fully unlocks all of our bodily functions and activates fully our 12-DNA Strands, as well as unlocking the full power of our Pineal & Pituitary Gland, hell yeah I’m ready for Telekinesis.

We’re ready – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSkerpBaoR8&feature=youtu.be

Hoping for the best :pray:

3 Likes

I was thinking on why I crashed yesterday. I think it comes down to sleep. I’ve been making do with 5-6 hours of sleep each night for a while now, which is less than optimal for me, so I’ve been running on a low tank. I think that burst of energy after listening to the health/wealth sub just took me over the line and I needed a quick refill by taking a nap.

I really need to start going to bed an hour earlier.

1 Like

Let’s do this subclub.

You solved almost all of the issues on the Maslow scale, it is now time to advance in a more spiritual direction and truly go beyond being human.

@bujin Excited to see what you make out of the subs. It looks amazing! I will read this thread consistently

2 Likes

I think many people are, they just don’t talk about it much. If I recall correctly Alchemist sold very well when it was released. I’m betting similar titles will also sell well.

1 Like

Thanks. I can’t tell you how excited I am about my three customs, even at very low loops the effects are amazing. I can’t wait to see where these take me.

Wait, wasn’t that the old Sanguine box art?

1 Like

Welcome to the world of stock photos. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought it looked familiar lol good eye!

1 Like

I have seen the box art of multiple modules from the Q store lol.

1 Like

Went to bed earlier last night, but slept badly. Disturbing dreams. Really disturbing. WTF.

Feeling really agitated today.

Anyway.

I’ll be adding a couple of loops of Survival Instinct each day. This is one I’ve been wanting for quite a while. The timing sucks a bit for me, if it had been released a week and a bit earlier I would have included it in my health/wealth custom. I’ll see how the custom works out for a little while first, then maybe look at rebuilding it with the SI module in it. But for now I’ll just stack it.

I’ll be running a loop of the health/wealth custom today, but will leave it until early evening. I have a lot of meetings today, and don’t want to risk another crash given my poor sleep last night. It may be that previous crash was just a one-off anyway, but best to be a bit cautious until I understand how the sub affects me.

I’ll also run a loop of my spiritual sub in about an hour. Hopefully it’ll take the edge off the agitation I’m feeling today.

@SaintSovereign would you say that, in the Q store, apX core and rvX core may be closer (in script density) to modules than to major cores, even though they’re officially categorized as major cores?

I have a future custom planned that already has 3/4 cores and I was wondering if it would still be a good idea to add these two in addition to those.

1 Like

Thank you asking, I was just about to ask this myself. I’m looking to create a Custom that has Limitless & Remote Viewing Qx.

1 Like

My reasons for using Survival Instinct are probably different from most. In normal times I work in the city, but I live in a rural area, on a large wooded property, somewhat isolated from people. During these work from home days I’m almost entirely on my property, and rarely see another person. So why would I want this?

Firstly, situational awareness is critical here. There’s the wildlife - I literally have momma bears with cubs walking past my window, roaming packs of coyote, venomous snakes etc that I need to be very careful about on a daily basis. I also do a lot of work on my property, often with powered tools like chainsaws, so avoiding injury is critical, since nobody would find me if I was injured and unable to make a phone call.

Secondly, there’s a group of people that hunt nearby. While they generally stay well away from my house, some of these dumb-asses drink and get drunk during their hunts, with unpredictable consequences - my next door neighbor has had a few unpleasant encounters on his property.

Then there’s a concern about what happens during and after the US election in November. There are plenty of gun-toting fanatics around here to be wary of, and a lot of anger on both sides going in to this election.

Finally, my plan is to move to a very isolated property in a few years and become as self-sufficient as possible. So the survival skills, medicine skills etc would be useful.

For these reasons I think it’s worth rebuilding my health/wealth custom to include this, even though I’ve literally only had it a few days.

That was my assumption when I added them both in. They’re very focused in scope. I can’t imagine there’s that much that could go into these.

1 Like