Building Stark 2.0 - BLACKICE'S Q Custom Journal

How is your Stark Journey going?

1 Like

Busy! Many things going on with work, some rather fascinating synchronicities are leading me to believe I’m on the right path for one particular project… there’s a specific technology that I’ve wanted access to for years, and on Thursday I had a meeting with a fellow (who wants to work with me, and I really really want his tech) and it turns out he owns part of the company that developed the other technology I want!
(Edit: That was clear as mud. I was having a meeting about Technology A, which this individual owns, and meanwhile there is another unrelated one, Technology B, that I’ve wanted for years that the guy mentioned at random during our conversation… turns out the owner of Tech A also owns part of Tech B. I had no idea.)

I’m also getting better at just asking for what I want; at the meeting on Thursday I asked for (and was promised) demo units of what appears to be a revolutionary wearable biotech device. I’ll be picking them up sometime next week, when I tour the offices of the company that makes them and seeing a full demo of their system. This is next-level stuff that makes me bored with everything I’ve developed… even the prototype tech I built for my wife when our daughter was born.

I’ve mostly been listening to Executive lately actually, along with Paragon… but Stark still pops in when needed; we’re trying to figure out a new SEO strategy for work and even though we have a marketing team to handle this stuff, I still end up explaining most of it to them. I’d hit a snag when one of the software tools I needed was outside of our budget (gah bureaucracy…) and I felt stuck. So I asked Stark, and 2 nights ago as I was washing dishes, I got a flash of insight into how I can use software tools I’ve already got to achieve the same effect, at least enough to test it out, before making the case that we should bump up the budget to get the other tool. (it’s $1k/month and so far I’m the only one who sees the benefit…)

In other updates, I don’t recall if I mentioned this anywhere yet but I’m moving in about 3 weeks! New place, with a proper office, a big backyard, and a workshop in the garage. I need to find a space for more biohacking gear, as I just confirmed today that I’m going to be getting a full length (floor stand) red light therapy device. Nice upgrade over the tiny panel I’ve got now.

I’m still thinking about getting R.I.C.H., though I also want DR, EF, and a ton of others… and there’s justification for each one. The net result is I keep running what I’ve got, and haven’t bought anything new since Paragon.

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder if you are an undercover superhero!

I’m happy for your progress! On ward mate!

3 Likes