Building custom cores?

I had a thought earlier, which may be way too difficult, but I figured I’d ask anyways.

Say there are a handful of modules (DEUS, Pragya, etc) that I consider absolutely critical to any custom, but they take up half the available slots.

Would it be possible for a user to first create a custom core with specific modules, and then use that as a single module, rather than 5-10 out of 20?

For a photoshop analogy, constructing a layered image and then merging the layers…
For a video analogy, assembling clips and then precomposing/rendering into a single clip.

Does that make sense? @SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes

That would be Meta Q-Building.

A corollary thought might be the possibility to upload & utilize your past built customs
from your account as future single modules.

Buuuut, that would only be equivalent to putting more stuff in your custom!

1 Like

yep, that’s right…

There is a chance they will change the amount of modules that can be put in a custom once they upgrade their system :wink:

1 Like

that would be nice since the modules are going to keep coming, right now there a lots of good
Cant wait till we can have like 30 in one sub that would be nice, still bet it will be like a candy store lol

1 Like

Everyone’s obsessed with trying to fit more modules in a title and we keep telling you that it won’t work. We didn’t make up an arbitrary number. We tested it long before launching Q. Above 20 modules and you run the risk of killing your results due to the high density of the script. The only thing we’re considering at the moment is lowering the minimum. We won’t be increasing the limit any time soon.

3 Likes

Fair enough! For all I know, the Q core already contains some version of Pragya, DEUS, etc. My thinking was just that if something as dense as Emperor or Khan ST4 can be a core, then it might be possible to build an equally dense core with basic results enhancement as well.

Anyways, was just a thought. At least I’m not asking for more free stuff. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Can you please put a final understanding about something in relation to the current cores.
You addressed this on a pm to me, but I see it keeps coming up.
Do they contain all the essential elements of the store programs?
Like does the Emperor Core contain new beginnings, godlike GM etc
Or is it just the core from the core in the store program?

1 Like