Building a damn strong foundation (Asc, LB, Stark)

I didnt mention this but i also did a loop of CWON yesterday, and goddamn the extreme sense of calmness is an absolute godsend. I have incredibly high hopes for what this sub can bring in the future as im already loving the effects im gettin right now.

Today was my last loop of ascension. Ive been on this sub for 4 cycles in a row now. Its kind of interesting that this happened at all lol, as when i first joined subclub ascension, and all these alpha subs were the last subs id ever thought id use. I definitely think i made the right call though, ive gotten a lot out of these cycles, especcially relating to inner power and standing up for myself. This all said though im happy to be done with it now. While there are a ton of positives ive gained from using it, i also definitely feel like the ascension archetype doesnt fit me that much. I dont like how serious it feels and how it can sometimes turn everything into a game of power. Me being a bad loser also seems to have been amplified by this sub. Its a really good foundation for sure as it does give a lot of traits that are extremely usefull, but i wouldnt want to completely 100% embody this archetype.

In this sense primal definitely fits me more, although that sub does feel like its a bit less versatile and more one-note compared to ascension.

As for my next stack, as i mentione previously, its gonna for the most part be based around my vacation thats around the corner. Because of this CWON is an absolute must.

Theres also quite a big chance ill be ordering a stark + WANTED custom that ill run alongside it as stark on paper seems like it could be one of the best subs for me, and it seems like it would perfectly play off of WANTED for an extremely synergistic effect in a custom.

Its still dependsnt on how dense my custom will feel ( and if i decide against buying it ill most likely just be using stark and WANTED seperately), but if i decide to add a third title, ill most likely be sticking to primal. Primal is a great sub in general and definitely one that has a lot more results to bring.

So my stack would become:
CWON
STARK + WANTED CUSTOM
possibly PRIMAL

4 Likes

more and more people seem to have started making S+W customs now, that it kinda is one of the reasons I wanna change WANTED core in my next upgrade hahahha

what modules have you decided on?
I have 2 versions already made, with different modules and focus, and the third one is still in early development.
curious to see what direction ou wanna take those 2 in a custom :eyes:

Its such an obvious beauty. Both stark and wanted are based on pullin people towards you in various ways and for various purposes, it just seems like a nobrainer to combine them for the best of both worlds.
Why does populairity make you wanna switch though lol, theres a reason its so populair after all😉.

WANTED

Earthshake sexuality

Physical shifter

Sexiness unbound

Sexual manifestation

Panther

Seducers gaze

Stark

Entranced

Ethereal presence

Elegance

Enchanting smile

Divine self image

Gloryseeker

Approachability aura

Lion IV

Total nonchalance

Rogue

Rebirth

Mosaic

These are the modules ive decided on in a draft. Its still subject to change, but im definitely tryna focus on magnetic (and nonchalant) aspect of both of these subs and amplifying them to the moon!

2 Likes

these 3 will make you a bit too nonchalant and “IDGAF”, you might wanna switch 2 at least (i’d say switch all 3 to alpha of alpha).

run rebirth on the side instead, because the healing will end up taking priority in the custom.

probably don’t need this since ZP mixes well.
all ZP subs start from the same point of origin, which is your absolute origin and core of being, which helps the subs to combine without issue.
but you could keep it “just in case”.

1 Like

This is the first time someone put a Rebirth module into custom.
I created my custom with this model just yesterday :).

1 Like

Honestly that module never appealed to me. I typically find these types of “alpha” modules way to serious. I enjoy going with the flow for more than trying to outalpha everyone in a given room.

That is a bit by design. While 3 may admittedly be a bit much, i can definitely be guilty of trying to peopleplease or caring to much of what others think of me (and stark seems to make that worse). While these traits have definitely greatly improved with DD and ascension, i still think its vital these are being adressed to make sure i dont get this somewhat “desperateness” like i did in my previous custom a while ago. I do think in particulair rogue and total nonchalance are quite essential to really make the other modules shine. (And they would somewhat get counteracted by gloryseeker and stark too)

Im a bit on the fence about this. I definitely dont want to turn this into to much of a healing custom, but i also do acknowledge that one of the biggest challenges with these subs ive encountered is actually letting go of the old believes and accepting that theyre no longer relevant (if they ever were). For this rebirth seems awesome to make sure i get identitylevel results, but external results in general are far more important to me than healing with this sub.

1 Like

Definitely let me know how it goes for you!

1 Like

I am a little bit different with these healing titles. Right now am on DR st4, on no previous stage, I did not feel any big realization, a burst of emotion, or anything like that. Or maybe I am just really blind.
My theory is that my healing is going only in my dreams and that is it.

So I expect nothing big will come from Rebirth as well.

1 Like

Goddamn CWON is making me feel so at ease. It is freaking amazing! Recon usually came to me in the form of frustration, but since i played that single loop of CWON, there just hasnt been any frustration at all about anything. Im just way to calm to really get in my own head, wich is my biggest problem. (Also as someone with adhd, this calmness is very foreign lmfaoo)

Ive also started contecting support about my custom i want to create. It is still highly dependant on just how dense it is. I do want the ability to stack my custom with two other subs, as im planning to use this sub for at least a few years. Its part of my longterm plan rather than shortterm.

3 Likes

Owh also external effects of CWON, i got quite a bit of interest from a random girl in my class, and in general people being extremely kind. Pretty similair to love bomb actually.

3 Likes

Maybe she likes animals :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant tell wether its primal or CWON at this point, but one of those is very rapidly becoming my favorite sub. Just the sheer amount of fun and nonchalance, while still getting only incredibly positive reactions from everyone, its kind of addicting. Having the perfect college life i want to have is actually getting closer and closer to my reality each and every day, its pretty insane!

Honestly though, this isnt that tough of a goal to really achieve, so after a while i may just start setting bigger, tougher to
Achieve goals. I just really like having something to work towards, makes me feel a Bit more like im doing something with my life.

1 Like

Ive trimmed down my custom quite a bit. I felt it was a bit to unfocussed and all over the place with some of the modules. Now i cut it down to:
WANTED

Earthshake sexuality

Physical shifter

Sexiness unbound

Panther

Seducers gaze

Focussed arousal

Stark

Entranced

Ethereal presence

Elegance

Enchanting smile

Divine self image

Gloryseeker

Total nonchalance

Mosaic

Im going for the vibe of a person that people cant help but love and can easily get any girl to swoon over him, i dont want this goal to get diluted and keep it aa tight as possible.

2 Likes

Currently on my washout, i went a bit extra the past 4 days, as i also just played CWON alongside my other subs. I didnt notice much recon though. Im mostly just really freaking happy that its finally vacation!!

Ive basicallg finalised my custom also. Ive trimmed it down even more to its bare essentials. These are the modules that, when theyre 100% integrated, ill barely have any use for all the other modules. These are the essential modules without all the other modules that work more like a booster for the custom.
It was kinda painfull leaving some of these modules out lol as they all sounds so freaking good. In the future i could update the custom though to include more modules while sacrificing stackability. For now, stackability was the priority so ive trimmed it down to this:
WANTED
Earthshake sexuality
Physical shifter
Sexiness unbound
Panther
Focussed arousal
Stark
Entranced
Ethereal presence
Transcendental connection
Gloryseeker
Total nonchalance
Mosaic

Went all the way down from 20 modules, to only 13 (12 if you dont count mosaic). The cores are still quite dense, so irregardless of how many modules i cut out, the custom will most likely still be quite dense. It should now be very stackable though

Im very excited to get to try this custom, it should be a blast! For now ill be stacking it with CWON and primal.

Im already gonna call, this custom mixed with primal is gonna be freaking amazing.

2 Likes

I did yesterday get a number at the bar. This would mark my first time id get a number out if nowhere. Not much happened at the date though, dont really think there will be a second. I liked her but wouldnt want to start anything serious with her. That said, i do heavily expect that if wed meet each other at some party, things could easily happen.

Aside from this, not much to update. My custom should arrive quite soon, so thats exciting.

4 Likes

Looking forward to see you rockin that sweet custom.
May the results be with you!

1 Like

My custom just arrived! Damn it feels weird to have that old rain sound again lol. It does feel good though. Despite ny custom having a core of wanted and stark, it still doesnt feel that dense! I still have tos ee whate exactly my stack will be looking like. Lately ive found myself using primal seduction and libertine as ive been going out quite a bit and had a date. I may continue with PS a bit more as that definitely seems like a good sub for me right now. I dont expect me going out a bunch is gonna slow down anytime soon with my vacation being rught around the corner.

Priority numbero uno
right now though, is also to build ip my exercise regime even more. I need to pack some more muscle as well, i cant be weak as shit if i want to improve my life even more. Physicality shifter and WANTED should both definitely help with this. Right now i dont think i need any sub to really prioritze on it, as its vacation and all that.

Aside from all this subrelated shit, today is gonna be my packing day. Ive delayed packing long enough and i really need to get done with it. In a few days ill also have my driving exam. I honestly dont expect that ill succeed lol, i still find myself struggling with some of the tougher situations that can happen while driving. Who knows though, if i get a bit lucky and its a slow day, its very possible that ill get my driving license right than and there.

4 Likes

I think ill also be creating a new journal for my custom.

2 Likes

My new journal!

1 Like