Budewr’s journal

I am a kind loving emperor i have no wish to control or dominate anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

ive been playing emperor for 2 months and 15 days no dominate issues

still have to work my ass off for some action to see the good things popping

so a girl dm’d me and she seems nice and she wants to voice call out of the blues, she seems to have the same interests that i have,

id say 3 girls approached me in the past 2 months dm’d me and started a convo on twitter, but i dont keep up usually cause sometimes i dont find an organic approach to flow with everything with the person

emperor effect? maybe

also i have this weird thing HAHAHHA its awkward a bit

but sometimes i get a small boner or small energy down there when i talk to girls sometimes.

its very weird and i wish to wipe this thing forever,

even though i dont think of them of anything sexual but this thing just happens

ive been around a lot of girls IRL even though my country is kinda strict with girls and stuff and its not usual to party with girls like its nothing

but ive been around a lot and i always have good chats and im very good socially

but it never happens i get some sexual energy when im around girls

but on the internet it happens, weird very weird
thats why im sticking with Emperor , rather than just going with like AM , sexual aspect is very beneficial and being confident and very controlling of your instincts

1 Like

sent a support ticket,

about my concern about Emperors results,

cant wait to hear their perspective on my problem

also i keep getting these thoughts about just dropping QL and let emperor take up some space,

but man i have to finish those 2 stages,
stage 2 and 3 in 4 months

to make a custom in the beginning of 2022

i think thats the urge that people get to switch subs? but mine is a bit towards dropping stuff

Budewr said
"man i just wish there were some nice pals running emperor here around the forum , kind loving emperor’s.

all im seeing are people wanting to be dominat and demand respect GTFO typa attitude which is not me pal"

And what happens when other people are not so nice as you two and decide to take part of your ‘empire’ for themselves.

You are both forgetting that controlling others is not just for fun or ego reasons but sometimes because it is necessary.

For someone is who is getting paid 600 euros a day paying 30% tax i think i am doing well being a loving emperor.

Oh, you certainly are doing well…

…compared to an average person.

But then an average person doesn’t really have an empire, do they.

Same here! Sometimes it’s so strong I have to flex my arms and legs to get it to go down😂

1 Like

This is perfectly natural.

It simply means you are a normal healthy young man.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

wow man thats a good salary

so you get 12k euros a month? damn thats good bro

do you live in Europe ?

reply i got from the support team :

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with Emperor. I See you have great success with our other modules. When running a module that covers the whole spectrum of your weak point along with other modules, it can take longer for results to show. You are getting some results. I recommend more time. Remember your mind is processing a bunch of changes. I wouldn’t stop running QLST2 or LDU if you are still getting results. Understand that sometimes more time is needed for processing multiple subliminal’s. If you wanted to stop running the other modules and just run Emperor that may help bring faster results. However, if you did go this route, I recommend finishing at least all stages of QL first. Give it a little more time, come back in about 1 month and let us know if anything improved. We will be happy to help you along your journey.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

5 Likes

Facing a bit of discomfort today

1 Like

Seems like a very solid answer. I have a similar stack in mind long term, so I’m very curious to see how your development goes.

1 Like

im giving it 1 more month to see how the stuff goes, maybe if stuff dont work as good,

ill consider dropping QL, but i really dont want to do that

Stark and RM LDU combo worked so fast and i saw quick results, within weeks dude like in 3 weeks or something

that’s not the case here

maybe its solely because that Emperor kicks ass every weakpoints thats holding me from greatness and for that it means that i have a lot of limiting beliefs that emperor works on and to shelter out

so it wont be like when i ran Stark and the results were all quick

patience is key

1 Like

had some weird dreams and i remember it had to do with some testing of my thought processing and cognitive ability

so maybe thats QL in my dreams saying hi

im a bit aware of some quite nice stuff id say

my will power got a bit stronger honestly i couldnt measure it but i can see that it grew more

its getting better for sure, saying no to what doesn’t serve me

im having a good feeling about how my journey is gonna fold with emperor

i had a small insight of a identity shift while i was making my smoothie

its like a feeling that is telling me that, The real stuff and the fruits to taste will now became a reality and i will see some good results with emperor in the next few weeks

its like an instinct, telling me get ready to get astonished and pumped :sunglasses:

this is awesome

1 Like

i keep getting those insights and good feelings of me feeling that the sub is working its very strange

its like i can see the future and i also feel grateful from now?

its very weird but the emotions are very nice,

wow i cant wait for emperor to work and shine big time!!!

i noticed a state of flow and fully into the music and sound design when i opened ableton and worked on my track

thats either Emperor or QL

i dont feel like i get distracted, sometimes i keep thinking and thinking even when im working on music its very weird

so now i feel like im more into the music no thoughts :smiley:
im gonna be so so happy if things gooo super good with my stack

im hungry for results, for the past 2 months i almost seen nothing

thats why im hungry :smiley: