Bruv drink water

subs work like 10000% better, i get this loop of first week results then i literally suffer from diminished findings that ends up with me feeling lethargic to the things that i love

its like peak results for one week then boom shit goes to a bottom shit and all my improvements are in the flush

now when i drink 3-5 liters thats where the magic happens, i become normal again and i feel the results and the improvements from subs coming back

personal experience here so this might not be a thing for you. but hey more water is always good

but if ur like me you get extreme results first week after a washout then shit goes down low, try more water
working wonders for me:)!

hope this helps

10 Likes

water works 80% of the time for me. it’s like a cheat for recon

cant believe i couldn’t find anything in the forum regarding this, maybe a comment about water but thats it

shit is magical.

If you drink too much water and not in the right way (sic!) you flush out lots of minerals and vitamins that serve your body incredibly well. Be careful with this approach, mate.

Learn how to drink water the right way. Seriously.

1 Like

If you think about, most of the things that apply to bodybuilding apply to the effective use of subs as well:

Sleeping well and eating good foods and drinking plenty of water
Coffee as a pre-workout(seems to work against recon for me)
Electrolytes(same)
Deloading - Washouts
Consistency
Gradually increasing the length of microloops until you find the sweetspot - hypertrophy (not an exact analogy since in bodybuilding, you have to keep adding weights)

3 Likes

Bruv its really hot and humid in your country right now.

You must drink more water during such times.

:rofl:

2 Likes

In the past we saw a lot of bodybuilders who would get extraordinary subliminal results, significantly better than the rest of the “herd”. That caught my eye multiple times in the past. It looks like it’s all about providing the mind with more energy. That also explains why carbs/ketones help resolve recon.

1 Like

you’d be surprised how much everyone is dehydrated without noticing,

before on a good day id drink 1 L of water in a whole day

now i force myself to drink water between 3-4.5L

1 Like

If i remember correctly Fire did say that one of the tactics to mitigate recon was to drink several litres of water.

Hey thanks for the reminder. I noticed I’m dehydrated lately and haven’t been drinking enough water. And yep I’m also in and out of recon. Cheers mate

2 Likes