Bought WANTED! Listening advice would be appreciated!

Yo guys,

Joined the forum yesterday and was reading quite a bit. Because of the amazing testamonials i decided to take the plunge and bought Wanted.

I also never really used Subliminals since the ones on youtube seem kind of ridiculous and turned me off but you guys seem to be somewhat professional :wink:

Now i have 3 Audios Masked Qv2, ultrasonic Qv2 and Solace Qv2. How should i approach this matter?
Should i loop ultrasonic overnight with phone speaker? And during the day what should I use Solace or Masked?

I would appreciate if one of you would write me down a listening “Program” ( Like a training program for the gym).

I will also update once in a while, if i notice something in terms of potential results etc.

Have a good one!

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

This is the current recommended listening pattern

Start with One loop a day of whichever mask you find suitable, entirely up to you, then take a day off.

Some enjoy Solace, others the normal Masked, and others the Ultrasonic. Due note that Ultrasonic is loud, so use it at the lower range of the volume.

You might be able to get away with more loops per day if you’re only focusing on one title, but for the first week at least, go with 1 loop/day, then day off.

Spartan and/or Emperor Fitness are what you’re looking for. You may also use Beast within and Beast unleashed as boosters

2 Likes

Thank you!

Can you loop ultrasonic overnight or would that have diminishing effects?

Wanted is a very energy intensive sub. I suggest you run this sub solo for at least 2 months. Many newcomers make the mistake of running several subs together and they end up frustrated, and angry with lots of recon.
When you’ve had more exposure to subclub subs, then you can start creating stacks, but for now, remain solo.

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend looping anything. The new build Qv2 is powerful and more doesn’t equal better results anymore. If you loop it overnight, you might hit recon, stonewall, fatigue, overload, and just have a bad time. Also, WANTED takes up a lot of energy because of the physical shifting, so be sure to hydrate and eat.

Looping is possible for highly advanced users, yet it’s rarely done anymore, its just not wise practice.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Alright gotcha :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Currently 41 minutes into my first loop and i feel kinda uncomfortable…

1 Like

How do you feel after your first loop bud?

1 Like

Not much different felt unease at first but now its all good

Some funny weird coincidence happened today.

Will go in detail when im home from work.

There are no coincidences :wink:

You also have an Instructions PDF file. That’s what you approach first. :grin:

Welcome to the Club. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Welcome!

They set the standard, in my opinion.

As people already answered your OP decently, I’m simply here to here the coincidence story :smiley:

Alright.

My first loop was on Sunday. The next day I went to school (working there) and did the usual.
There was this one trainee/intern who looked at me all the time. The whole day. Eye contact was strong too. Mind you she was also working but im pretty sure she stared at me more than she worked lol.

Nothing really happened since i had stuff to do. Monday evening i gave WANTED another 2 loops ( I know i know im way too fucking greedy but whatever).

Now today it happened again. She not only looked but approached me lol (Happens very rarely, also had shit clothes on so i didnt really look good). We talked and the conversation went pretty smooth, and she kept asking A LOT of questions. Even though she was very curious and interested I thought it was a normal conversation.

But then the funny thing happened. She kept asking questions and was so invested for no reason that even a pupil came over and said something along the lines like “Is this an interview or something?” and “you done?”.

Thats where it clicked and I realized that it might be from the subliminal.

8 Likes

Oh, that is sure cool!

Lol that’s amazing. Day one loop one and you’re already getting results.

Stick to one major program and one ultima, and listen to your major program ONCE on Mon/Wed/Fri, for a total of 3x a week.

For an ultima, you can listen to it for one of two effects. You can listen to it for short-term results… in which case, you would listen to it once a day, as often as you want. I like to take a firm break from subs on weekends, so you would listen to it once a day 5 days a week. Ultimas are lighter so if you only listen to them once a day, they’ll make more temporary changes, so it’s okay to listen to them multiple days in a row.

However, if even ONCE during the week you listen to it twice in one day, you’ve now treated your ultima like a major program. Listening to it twice will hit deeper into the mind and then you’ll be doing long term programming, so, same as Wanted, you’ll only be able to listen to it 3x a week, once a day, ideally m/w/f for consistency.

Some ultimas you might like are LIbertine and The Legacy. Libertine is for sex and The Legacy is for enhanced workouts.

1 Like

I dont see much going on right now…

Can I listen everyday? I havent even experienced one recon yet I feel like i gotta push more?!

Or would that be stupid?

That’s the other difference between YouTube and this place. The amount of listening time is much smaller than you’re used to. You may be getting used to the ideas in the program, so it feels normal at the moment. Keep listening to the schedule M/W/F.

If you push it harder than that you’ll feel it and not in a good way. See the reconciliation threads. :+1:

2 Likes

Stick to the schedule and you’re good to go :slight_smile:

More doesn’t equal better

2 Likes