Body gets tired to fast

Hi, I want to ask you guys for an advice.

While doing workout, I feel like my body kinda stops me from reaching my goals, because I get tired pretty fast. Which subliminal would you recommend?

OK, could you describe your workout, your body composition and what you want to achieve?

1 Like

I find spartan worked pretty well for general all around endurance of strength and cardio and the mindset of the warrior alpha it instills will make you feel like you can make it through anything thrown at you and push through sticking points.
beast unleashed is also a good one for getting in the zone and getting more out of your workouts and pushing yourself harder.
Emperor fitness is better for building up body endurance than spartan but doesnt have the mindset so sometimes your body will still be able to go but your mind will stop you.combining the 2 worked pretty well for me for extra endurance and the mindset

Sure for example, if I do some abs workout i feel very tired and just want to stop everythough I I didn’t so much

Probably would recommend spartan then.
also could be diet sometimes if you get tired easily.could be deficient in a vitamin or mineral.its amazing how much a deficiency in one vitamin like the b vitamins or others can affect muscular endurance

1 Like

If you are feeling very tired propably your nutrition and or sleep is not optimal

1 Like

You may have a little imbalance in one or more of your neurotransmitters. I’m no expert on this, but it can cause these kinds of effects.

Same with me, I’ve b en having this problem for years. I’m definitely adding that endurance module in my custom

Spartan is incredible for my mindset to keep pushing myself
and seems to be enhancing my physical endurance as well