Bladerunner's True Self Custom (EMP + EoG ST3 Cores)

Thought I’d start a new journal and highlight some things I’ve seen after running this new custom only a few times. I’m just wrapping up a 5-day washout after a cycle, so it felt like a good time to reflect on it and get me even more excited to dive back into it tomorrow morning.

I had been running Emperor + EoG together and decided to take a stab at a new custom using my intuition only. Just straight up went down the list and picked out what felt right for either A) highlighting parts of myself I wanted to shine or B) to help develop new features I wanted to incorporate.

What I came up with just felt to me… like a reflection of my true self. A previous custom I built was all around trying to force myself to fit in a place I ultimately did not like. Things are completely different this time around.

Main objectives: Pure entrepreneurial, creative drive and motivation. Content creation which will turn into wealth actualization, specifically around passive income. Strength building through rigorous exercise routine. Becoming more social with an intention to date again. And re-exploring my past profession of music to reinvigorate that as another source of passive income again. And finally, allowing myself to be my True Self.

Bladerunner’s True Self Custom:

Cores

• Emperor Core — business/social/romantic empire building, strong sense of self, total financial abundance and freedom, physical body shifting, aura of sexiness
  • Ecstasy of Gold Stage 3 — time for wealth actualization! i’ve run two cycles each of EoG stage 1 and 2, and it really did set me up perfectly and I found myself coming up with new ways to track my budgeting and during that time I’ve been paying off debts and raised my credit score by like 40+ points.

Productivity

• Extreme Exercise Motivation — I’ve been pretty good about hitting the gym lately. Since running this custom just a few times I found myself actually creating a proper workout schedule to balance between arms and leg days to allow muscles proper rest. I was a bit haphazard and not allowing myself enough rest the last couple months.
  • The Lines — To help with visualization of plans, “in depth chess master”. actually kind of inspires me to pick up chess as a hobby.
  • Machine: Action — To optimize my day and remove distractions or time wasting activities. Days after running this custom I rebuilt my habit tracking via Excel and reworked my daily journal template.
  • Productivity Unleashed — To help get in the zone. I’ve been completely focused on creating a new online course lately and reach flow states easily.

Wealth

• Cashflow Catalyst — To help me monetize both my upcoming online Udemy courses as well as music monetization. Going to be looking for creative ways to monetize my skills and create more passive income.

Emotional Healing

• Gratitude Embodiment — I’ve recently been drawn more and more to simple “positive thinking” methods, inspired by a mixture of exercises I’ve picked up from Napolean Hill, Emile Coue, and Andrew Kap. I do a session each morning where I reflect on a list of things I am grateful for, a combination of the past, present, and future, while adding visualization and feeling. So it made sense to add this module. Gotta say, I’ve noticed a huge shift in my energy since starting this exercise. I track this as a daily habit.

Physical Changes / Status

• Asclepius — Overall sounds like a nice module to improve immune system and general health. Thinking proactive health measure.
  • Perfect Style & Smell — Feel like this is already a strong area of mine, so interesting to see how this could help take my style to the next level. Maybe i’ll branch out from my usual fragrance of Le Labo Santal 33. Since listening I found myself making 4 different online orders for new clothes, nice “accent pieces” that are a potential conversation starter.

Romance & Sex

• Physicality Shifter (Sexiness) — I mean, why not? :slightly_smiling_face: I caught a few smiles and gazes from women when I was out last weekend. Compliments on my clothing and smell (perfect style & smell module, here we go).
  • Sexual Manifestation — Been awhile since i’ve been involved in any kind of sexual or romantic relations, tbh. Newly single, ready to mingle. Nothing to report but I also haven’t been taking action here just yet.
  • Long-Range Seduction — I didn’t add this for anyone specific in mind, but in general with social media I am very open to meeting women from anywhere. I have a history of meeting a woman online and moving across country for her… but this time I am telling myself that if I meet anyone long distance, I’m going to expect them to come to me. Also open to random vacations in say, Hawaii, with someone I meet online (just putting it out there!).

Skills

• Technology Prodigy — Everyday I am diving deeper into the realm of AI tooling. And working in cybersecurity I always need to keep up with the latest. Looking for new and interesting ways to write music, such as python coding and generative audio.
  • Ultimate Music Producer — Wanting to get back to my old passion of music creation. Going to approach it strictly from writing whatever I want for fun, put it out there and just see what happens. In the past I feel like I went down the wrong path because I found myself catering a bit to trends in order to get gigs.
  • Virtuoso di Musica — Natural combo with the above. I’d also really love to learn jazz piano.

Social

• Song of Joy — Strengthening my humor for social situations. I’m already pretty good in this area, but this seemed like a fun thing to add. I’ve had some super fun and lively social interactions since running this a few times.

Results Enhancement

• Joi de Vivre — I need this kind of energy in my life again. I feel like the past 5 years or so I was very down, stuck, had no excitement about life. I’ve been doing another Emile Coue exercise where I repeat the phrase “Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better” in the morning and evening, and I feel like it’s greatly contributing to my excitement of life and the focus on bettering myself 1% and pushing myself to always learn and grow.
  • Yggdrasil — Speed up manifestations.
  • Mosaic — I’ll be running this custom alongside Renaissance Man to give a boost to my creativity.

Speaking of Renaissance Man, I was running that last cycle too. During this wash out I have had TREMENDOUS creative ideas and breakthroughs. I am working on multiple really solid projects that I hope to have done in the next couple months to start earning passive income. Most importantly, I had a huge brainstorm session which resulted in a personal branding strategy, that effectively incorporates my cybersecurity teaching while leaving an opening to incorporate other passions such as music, card games, design, fashion (merch), etc. Now that I have my brand name and a story to tell, everything else is starting to flow effortless.

THANK YOU SUBCLUB! I’ve been a member for about 7 months now. But something about this custom is finally really hitting hard and the effects are the most noticeable that I’ve experience. I’m so excited to wake up tomorrow and start the next full cycle of this custom. I’ll try and update this journal every week.

6 Likes

Those “girl getting” subliminals sure are tempting.

Okay let’s be logical and have a bit of analysis.

There is healing in HS. So what might be going on with healing that is creating any unpleasant feelings?

Is it that you’re healing and feeling bad, and perhaps you need to keep going to get the healing to have the dating you want? Or do you need to step back and do something else, such as Sanguine The Elixir, or Regeneration, or perhaps DR?

Also perhaps RoM or RoS?

What about in addition to HS, also adding any of the following you might have already purchased:

RoM
LBfH
RoS
Sanguine The Elixir
Regeneration
DR

What do you think?

I just read through your custom. Here are some thoughts you might want to consider.

1 Your custom has a little of this and a little of that. I’m wondering if that in and of itself might be draining your energy a bit.

2 What if after your break you put one in your listening schedule, either RoM or HS, and listen for 2 weeks to notice the effects.

3 If after 2 weeks, things seem some what smooth, then have RoM and HS in your play list. Then listen for 2 to 4 weeks and re-evaluate.

4 Then after your re-evaluation, consider adding your custom back in.

What do you think?