Bladerunner's Cyber Ascension (LBFH + Custom)

Setting up a new journal for my custom creation. I originally started with Ascension+Rebirth, but tweaked it into Ascension+Executive.

For context, I work in the cybersecurity field. My main objectives with this custom, which I am naming Cyber Ascension, are:

• Unstoppable motivation. Completely crush procrastination.
  • Increase technological knowledge, skills, and abilities.
  • Increase cognitive abilities with distinct ability to look at data and complex systems while moving it along the DIKW hierarchy (data > information > knowledge > wisdom)
  • Attract all required information for my tasks, whether that is in the form of books, videos, online articles, mentors, etc.
  • Break free of my comfort zone and take calculated risks. (LBFH should help me with my self-image and to break out of imposter syndrome)
  • Increase my technical writing and persuasion skills

CYBER ASCENSION
Ascension Core
Limitless Executive Core
The Streams
The Lines
Informaticon
Information Releaser
Wisdom Personified
Machine: Action
Victory’s Call
Furious Ascent
Eye of the Storm
Productivity Unleashed
Natural Winner
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Technology Prodigy
Ultimate Writer
Sacred Words
True Sell
Yggdrasil
Mosaic

I am starting out listening to LBFH for a full 15 minutes followed by my custom for a full 15 minutes, every other day as standard. I’ll likely reduce the time in a week or so, or if I notice any recon.

• I’m just into my 2nd week on the new job. Onboarding/orientation has been great. I find myself extremely motivated and focused – Ascension+Executive from last cycle doing it’s job.
  • Digging through the company’s internal resources, I came across a “writing workshop” that will help me increase my skills and teach me specific writing styles that the company uses. Hello “Informaticon” (I’ve always had a knack for finding the right information I need, I suspect this to be put into overdrive)
  • I found myself taking the initiative during my first week and created a document and “brain dump” of my ideas around the role I was hired for (it was a gap in their team, so I’m building a lot of new processes from the ground up). I shared the doc with my boss and that led to a meeting with myself and other top management yesterday. Pretty much told it was spot on and I have a good handle on what we need to accomplish. So that doc is going to become a kind of living document and roadmap.
  • I think because of the above, I got added to a pretty extensive project that is going to tie in multiple subsidiaries across the organization and I feel like this is really going to put my custom to the ultimate test. This was the kind of stuff it was designed for.
  • I feel like I am much more relaxed being in a new position. Previously I would have a lot of anxiety about “what I don’t know”. These past couple weeks I have just been learning what I can and confident that what I need will come to me, and that as a new hire I’m not expected to know it all. No anxiety at all.

Feeling great after 4 listens of the custom! I’m going to have constant opportunities to take action on these objectives. Pretty much on a daily basis. Goal is to prove my high worth quickly to result in higher salary and growth within the company.

5 Likes