No Serum X and Giant Penis?

3 Likes

Oh no he forgot about these again

1 Like

Serum X and Giant Penis added yes forgot to mention :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Magneto what are your thoughts on serum x ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had a weird dream overnight a girl was lying on top of me under the sheets. She kept gazing into my eyes and me gazing into her eyes that was it. It made no sense whatsoever. In the dream i was trying to make a move on her but something stopped me.

1 Like

Iā€™ve not tried it yet, but since itā€™s part of SubClub I see no reason for it to be ineffective.

1 Like

I was out today and I noticed that I view women differently in terms of looking at physical beauty other then just nice arse and boobs. Its very difficult to explain this in words but I find myself looking at the finer details. Not sure what module is causing this to happen.

2 Likes

Day 11 - 8 loops overnight

I continue to get dreams however I am know longer able to remember them in detail which is odd. Its like I wake up and think I had weird dream but do not remember the details.

Iā€™ve not had a dream in 3 days :hushed:

1 Like

Same hereā€¦I think we are sleeping deep cause of the deep sleep modules. We are dreaming but canā€™t remember the dreamā€¦possible

You are living in your dream.

2 Likes

:astonished:

What makes you say that?

Well, there isnā€™t a difference between your physical reality. Itā€™s just a matter of state of awareness. There are gazillions of realities in this world. Just a matter of which one you want to tune into.

Similarly, I most likely am living in the dream where you exist.

Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man. Between a man and a butterfly there is necessarily a distinction. The transition is called the transformation of material things.

From Zhuangzi

1 Like

Like what?

Bang the base bro - show her what the Earthshaker can do!

Was out and about chatting to women. Unfortunately I have not see any change from my baseline. My expectations were that the Instant Spark, Seducers Gaze and Aura of Craving might give me an edge. Primal Seduction was very effective it began working its magic within days. However certain modules in the custom do not appear to be working yet. Perhaps the density of the custom is slowing down the effects. I can only conclude its going to take alot longer to ingrain these modules.

1 Like

Maybe they were modules your subQ really needed more time to process those particular things in your subliminals!

1 Like

@GoldenTiger i thought the same how are you finding the seduction modules ?

• Instant spark seems to be working, when I speak to a girl it seems that girls are more responsive quickly!
  • Also, panther seems to be working slowly (but letā€™s face it, to make move, you have to build the confidence, you canā€™t just expect subliminal to do the job for you!).
  • The charisma and flirting mentor also seems to be working, Iā€™ve been ā€œlearningā€ stuff by analysing what I have been doing in real time!
  • Temptation, well, I do not really know exactly how it works.
  • Earthshaker : I seem to be in the same situation as you are, I donā€™t see people looking at me that muchā€¦
  • Gorgeous manifestor, well, I havenā€™t met lots of hot girls, I mean, the girl I saw yesterday have a nice body, but only decent face.
  • Rogue, yup, I defintly feel it, the girl of yesterday didnā€™t like guys who were swearingā€¦ to bad I swear a shit ton! (and kept making jokes about it hahaha)

I am wondering if 3 cores are too much for me! maybe I should cut back to two cores, specially since Khan and Stark are such big pieces.

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger i personally think 3 cores is a lot its very dense so you are going to see changes very slowly. I am thinking of creating a seducers custom only perhaps choosing either sex mastery, primal or SS as the core then add in no more then 10 modules.