Billionaire Playboy

WHY I AM GOING TO ADD QL ST3 TO MY ONLY STARK STACK

I already shared a summarized version of this visualization in the QL thread and in my Terminus thread. For those who missed it, it represents how many medicine cards I was learning that day: The darker the color, the more cards I studied.

First of all, you can clearly see that while on Terminus I did not study that much (the days are all very yellowish), mainly due to extreme tiredness and reconciliation making me question everything and ending on Day 11 where procrastinated the whole fucking day (only thing I did was a few cards, as you can see). I then decided to switch back to normal StarkQ, and my productivity rose again. It still not returned to the point before Terminus but I am expecting an efficiency increase tomorrow. Anyway, this just as a side note.

I am sharing this now because I just realized that QL St3 was CRAZY. I did not realize it back then in February how much it really lit up a fire beneath my ass, but you can clearly see that the days are DEEP RED. When the color is orange I did like 300 cards, when the color is deep red I did like 600-800 cards. For one whole month (till the exam), I was doing more than DOUBLE the cards I do now PLUS all the other rest I am doing now as well (learning new content, visiting seminars, formating and writing summary sheets, etc) PLUS also actually traveling to college back in worth 1 and a half hours, visiting all seminars there, going for lunch, talking with my friends, etc. In comparison to now where I don’t leave my house because of quarantine and plan every hour of the day and say I am so productive. And the crazy thing is, that I am productive and efficient. QL St3 was just ANOTHER LEVEL. It is mindblowing actually.

So I decided to add St3 now to my stack.

3 Likes