Big question a lot can relate

Hey team,
was scrolling a bit and was wondering, which sub will give you really impulsive behaviour?

Can you elaborate a little more what you mean by impulsive behavior? Executive (and Limitless Executive) will get you to take action. Primal seduction: iron throne will push you to approach women. What kind of thing are you looking for?

I don’t think that’s what he meant. If I’m right, I think he meant like does it make you impulsive/doing decisions without thinking about them (Like in a bad way, as in a side effect).

If that’s the case then no, the subs won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, and not something you won’t take action to do. Not in a bad way anyhow.

The commander makes you somewhat impulsive, meaning, you make your decisions more swiftly upon both; your intuition and knowledge. And of course, it gives you a strong drive towards your goals. At least this is how it was in my case.

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Primal Seduction
Limitless
Daredevil

will be the fastest acting -least thinking, instinctual (impulsive) behavior in my belief/ like you let go and they’ll start working through you.

Thanks for the replies guys! I meant it like @Azriel just described it, meaning to do things without really thinking before doing but just doing without thinking about what could happen or judgement (which is what is holding people back in the first place)