Better Living with Medici EOG R.I.C.H. Paragon + Other Subs

I started listening to SC subs about four months ago and have seen amazing change. The main subs I am listening to for the time being are Inner Circle, Paragon, R.I.C.H., EOG, and a custom sub that includes Medici and PCC. I try to limit my daily stack to four subs daily, and I only listen to one loop of each program.

I am noticing that R.I.C.H. is strong on synchronicity. Even on my day off, I was more productive than normal and unexpected events happened that worked in my favor to get more accomplished. There was an expensive vehicle driving behind me on the road today and I really believed that I can have that. Someone that sees me all the time told me that I look rich today. It’s the second time this week that someone has said that about me.

Paragon helps me get the deep sleep that I need. I noticed last night and this morning that there is better blood flow to my face.

15 Likes

Great update and results.
How’s Medici and PCC together?

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to Medici for about four months. I just decided to include it along with PCC and 18 other modules about a week ago. I probably have listened to this custom 4 or five times. I was in a situation where I was able to execute and when I think about it now, I realize that I was fully executing my subs. This person who I’ve seen before, bullying others as if she was the authority when she was not, tried to bully me. I demoralized her with a few choice words. Definitely unlike me, but totally appropriate for the situation.

8 Likes

So you are listening to 5 subs total (include your custom)…
Interesting…
Have you had always listen 1 loop a day since starting?

Any reconciliation from running all these subs?

Peace

2 Likes

I didn’t know what I was doing in the beginning, so I used to just let the subs run all day and was probably getting exposed to anywhere between 5 to 8 loops per day. I also used to listen to them at night, and one night I had a dream that I assume was my subconscious warning me that “there is a subliminal that is trying to change me”. That was how I first knew when to stop playing the subs, because my subconscious would warn me every time. This still happens sometimes when I listen to the subs at night.

Reconciliation for me is usually just minor sadness. The first time it happened, it felt like a mild feeling of nostalgia. I was out having a nice time and suddenly I got this nostalgic sadness that is not normal for me to feel. I realized that it had to do with the subliminals. The other day, I experienced reconciliation in the middle of my weekly cycle and I immediately heard this thought in my head “change is coming”. This helped me to look forward to the growth that was coming rather than the sadness. I also took the next day off.

I should clarify that my main subs right now are Paragon, Customized, and Inner Circle. I then choose to run either one ultima, EOG, Ascension for women or Mind’s eye. Whichever would benefit me the most on that day. Some days I don’t run any of these extra ones at all. I am really listening to 3 habitually right now and there is usually a fourth. I have a job that requires a lot of energy out of me, so just one loop of each is all that I can handle right now.

4 Likes

I was having a hard time waking up this morning. That changed quickly after I started running RICH. I was hoping that there would be a change of events today so that I could get more work done. I felt so happy out of nowhere about half an hour into this sub. Two seconds later, I got the phone call for the change of events!

The body heat at night from Paragon happens every night now. I also felt all this body heat this morning for about an hour long. I’m not sure if this was from Paragon or from RICH.

2 Likes

Another day of great synchronicity, intuition and perfect timing on RICH. The manifestations continue. The sub makes me feel very happy and enthusiastic when I am working. I actually felt as if I was rich today.

4 Likes

This is what I listened to this week:
Paragon 6 loops_ 1 loop per night
EOG 1st Stage- once
Personalized sub that includes Medici and PCC- twice
R.I.C.H- 7 times
Inner Circle- 4 times
Limit Destroyer Ultima- once
Mind’s Eye Terminus Sq- once

My sleep has been great. I am going to keep playing Paragon on my days off, because the quality of my sleep went back to what it used to be on the two days off. I wondered how I was able to function with that quality sleep.

It has been a fun learning experience running R.I.C.H. It’s a beautiful program that helps me to enjoy my life. It’s as if everything including the slow moving vehicles are in perfect order so that I can always get to the right place at the right time. There have been manifestations of things that I wanted to have and nice surprises. I am ten times RICHer in artwork than what I invested, just in one week. I think that’s pretty conservatively. I want to see these type of things happening to other people who are running this sub.

4 Likes

Paragon 5
Custom 3
Quantum Limitless first stage 1
Mind’s Eye x2 1
Mind’s Eye 2
Inner Circle 1
The Executive 1
Ascension for Women 1
R.I.C.H. 1
R.I.CH. 4 times in a row
R.I.C.H. 5 times in a row

I didn’t get to listen to R.I.C.H. until the end of the week, but the biggest thing I saw was synchronicity with other people and getting to places at the right time during the whole week was successful again.

Mind’s eye x2 had me perhaps picking up on the aura of the people who touched me. I could see in my mind the energy or whatever it was of their touch on me.

I saw a snowball effect of getting good work done after listening to the Executive.

Inner Circle showed me who some of my friends are.

I listened to R.I.C.H. on repeat at night. I had two interesting dreams on the second night. The second dream I had was just auditory. I heard someone I know say something to me. I normally don’t dream like this.

My two days off were interesting for me because I had some minor sadness on the second day off. I realized this sadness was from not playing the subs. Then I felt comfort for most of the day when I began to play the subs again. I was really impressed with “The Flood” by Take That. There is always a song that has a big impression on me whenever reconciliation hits usually by the fifth day. I know it’s reconciliation because I’m normally not this impressed with music.

3 Likes

I have inner circle in a custom as well and I am noticing this, certain friends are getting much closer and other one’s are getting much more distant.

4 Likes

I just realized now that you mentioned this that two days ago I had this thought about not paying any kind of attention to this one person in my circle of friends at work. Not even to look at their car. The person isn’t toxic, so it wouldn’t be Limiting People Remover in my custom sub. Maybe this is Inner Circle.

4 Likes

Paragon 5
Love Bomb 3
Custom Sub 3
Medici 2
R.I.C.H 5
Mind’s Eye TS 3

A girl approached me during the week. She said that she hears voices and that she was hearing that someone I know is sick. I was so uncomfortable and was waiting for her to ask me for money, but she just wanted to do some religious stuff. I felt this chill in my body and the warmth from Paragon at the same time, about ten minutes after this incident. This lasted for about 15 minutes. Very unusual experience for me.

I’m seeing growth in social areas.

R.I.C.H continues to provide opportunities and manifestations. I like that it’s flexible, so that I don’t feel pressure to create wealth and can use the program to help me to be productive.

I’m getting beautiful imagery from Mind’s Eye and my ability to visualize has improved.

I got some essential oils that really work at creating a great atmosphere. Reconciliation? Not happening here.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking into this lately as well, any recommendations?

2 Likes

I’ve been using Woolzies Happy and Theraputic Blends, and although it’s not an organic product, I’m very satisfied with the results.

2 Likes

Lucky you man! I wish I could say so.

2 Likes

Pargagon 5
EOG St2 4
Custom 3
Love Bomb 3
R.I.C.H 4x, 3x, 2x

Had some other interesting dreams while looping R.I.C.H. By running multiple loops, the program seems to get to the core of why I want to be rich, not just that I want to be rich. It’s giving me the why, and it’s helping me to make the choices I need every day to meet those goals. When I listened to just one loop, it guided me where to go to get some quick manifestations. With multiple loops, the sub guides me to make the best decisions for long term success.

Interesting dreams running EOG stage 2. In the dream, a powerful world leader was telling me that a guy I work with is his grandchild. I never had a dream with that one before. Then a few days after the dream, I had a meeting with the guy at work after running Love Bomb. He said that this was the best meeting.

Love Bomb helps me to talk about uncomfortable subjects with difficult people at work.

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks for mentioning this!

1 Like

Paragon 6
Custom 2
Inner Circle 3
Love Bomb Ultima 2
BLU 2
EoG St1 2
Ascension for Women 2
R.I.C.H. 1
Limit Destroyer ultima 1

I’ve been getting subconscious guidance on short term goals through thoughts and through dreams.

I also had a dream that showed me something that was holding me back and I realized how to tackle that issue, so I can move forward.

EoG st 1 showed me in a dream how to tackle a short term goal. It also showed me in a second dream that it’s better to destroy the foundation, if it’s not built solidly.

I knew I was getting sick. Played one loop of Paragon, when I woke up the next morning, all the symptoms were gone.

Inner Circle brought up in a dream a friendship I had years ago. I didn’t think well of that friend, but the dream showed me a positive side of that friend that I hadn’t understood all this time. It’s a good thing it did because two days after the dream, I had a meeting with a woman who had a similar personality and resembled that friend. If I hadn’t gone to that meeting with a better perspective of that friend, I might have been negatively influenced by that past relationship and this woman would have picked up on that. It was important that I made a good impression.

Love Bomb keeps all the stress away.

Ascension for Woman helped me not to waste any of my energy on things that I normally get upset about. It makes it so much easier to manage the people around me.

5 Likes

Wow! These are significant changes in what is happening and how you are thinking!

To you: :trophy:

:sleeping_bed: really is important I think to progress.

2 Likes

I may have missed your key before, this is in a week right?

3 Likes