Better Living with Medici EOG R.I.C.H. Paragon + Other Subs

Thanks, I’m glad I’m journaling about it because these changes seem really natural for me.

3 Likes

That is correct. I like to keep track of what I listen to each week because it changes depending on my short term goals.

3 Likes

Hi there, may I know what is inside your custom sub?

2 Likes

I designed this one to help me accomplish a very important short term goal in my life right now.

Medici
Power Can Corrupt
Current Invoker
Wayfinder
Tyrant
Information
Omnidimensional
All-Seeing
Intuition
Yggdrasil
Fortune’s Favorite
Limiting People Remover
Chiron
Dynasty
Chosen of Venus
Immortal’s Blade
Transcedental Connection
Submodel Alpha
The Architect
Emperor’s Voice

5 Likes

if your open to sharing-what’s the goal?

1 Like

I just don’t like to share my goals with others, specially when they’re not attained yet. I’m very happy with the results that I’m getting so far. It feels like it’s a new chapter in my life. I got my new custom on Monday, and I will listen to both customs. I will start a new journal.

3 Likes

hi, interesting journal. Thanks for sharing… could you tell more about your experiences with HoM? Thanks!

2 Likes

HoM has been a really positive well rounded experience for me. There were some things that I needed in my life that I wanted to further improve on, so I had to work on that, and couldn’t keep the sub as a stand alone. The sub raised my perceived social status and made me more influential with the people around me, even with strangers. I am able to see something that’s inappropriate for the situation, but I’m also able to restrain myself from immediately correcting the person. I am more diplomatic and I feel like I act appropriately in all social situations. There has been manifestations of people, futuristic dreams, interest in stocks. Some relationships with family members have improved greatly while other relationships with different relatives have been closed, at least in my mind. The sub also has an alpha component that helped me to audibly confront at least 3 different strangers effectively so that they know not to cross me again. I also know who to interact with and who to avoid completely. Even something as simple as eye contact with strangers, I know who to avoid and not get distracted by them.

5 Likes

My short term goal has been actualized earlier than expected by about a month. Using Inner Circle was a major component of meeting this goal. I met someone by some odd coincidence who told me that I had to get this thing going right away. It would have been a major problem if I had let it go by the amount of time that I thought I had to wait. I felt confident that my “inner circle” team had been met. There was someone on this team who I was unsure of, so I even had a dream where I saw him actually sitting in a circle with myself and other people on the team. Using these subs gave me the confidence that I was making the right decisions, I just knew what the right choices were. I really believe that the subs played a role of getting everything to fall into place smoothly based on what someone told me about the length of this process. Limiting people remover also played a big role. A huge burden has been lifted, clearing the way for me to be able to pursue other interests.

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::sparkler::sparkler::muscle:t6::muscle:t6::muscle:t6:

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

Keep it going.

2 Likes

Thank you Malkuth! It’s a big change and I would still be dealing with that situation if I hadn’t started using the subs. I hope everyone gets the results that they want.

4 Likes

Rose Geranium, Frankincense and Clary Sage are clearing and grounding and provide comfort and strength. The brand, Oshadi is simply the best if you can get a hold of it.

Also, flower essences, which do not have a scent but are very powerful, can be very helpful. FES is a really good brand. Lotus, honeysuckle and the five-flower-formula could be very helpful for mitigating reconcillation/stonewalling.

3 Likes

wonderful, thank you for the recommendations

2 Likes

I know this was posted a while ago but I like Bluzen essential oils.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes