Best way to run multistage?

Hi,

I wonder what is the best way to run a multistage program like Khan. @SaintSovereign recommended 30 days each level. Then I have also read the advice to run each stage as long as you stop feeling resistance.

So for Khan ST1 I don’t get any resistance but I will likely get some for ST2. @AMASH said he had his breakthrough after 30 days. So I guess this was just coincidence that it happened after 30 days so he could move on to ST3.

What I think would be good is to keep previous stages when moving to the next stage with exception to ST4 (as it already contains 2 and 3).

So when beginning with ST3, I guess it is best to also add a few loops of ST2 so you won’t start again from scratch with ST2 when starting ST4.

Maybe even a few loops of ST1 (healing) would be fine too, but this is just me theorizing.

What’s your take on this guys?

6 Likes

30 days is probably a minimum, but be very careful saying that you’re not encountering reconciliation. It’s a tricky, elusive beast that we should probably write more support content about. Everyone assumes that reconciliation = headaches, depression, etc. It’s much more expansive that this. Reconciliation (and what others call resistance) can also manifest as boredom (this subliminal isn’t doing anything for me, I should switch), anger, or anything else prompting you to switch or quit.

As for anger, it may not even be the type you’re thinking of. It could be self-righteous anger, which I don’t mean in a negative way. While you’re in the midst of the anger, you’re 100% convinced that you’re right about something and everyone else is wrong, and then when it passes, you look back and say “wtf did I do?” I’ve done this SO many times.

The best way to run ANY subliminal is to keep a detailed log – either here, or offline – and BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. It requires self-reflection, which can be really hard. You really have to ask yourself, “am I satisfied with the way [x] is going,” or “have I achieved [x] goal or trait?”

For example, I am STILL suffering from a fear of success that was seemingly ingrained in my subconscious at a very, very young age. It’s getting better, but not at the level I want it to be. If I think of myself as a billionaire, and even a millionaire to some extent, I still get subtle thoughts of “you could never achieve that,” despite all the strides I’ve made in the past 3-4 years in increasing my net worth.

Be honest, take action, don’t worry TOO much about when to switch. One thing I’ve learned is that you’ll always kinda just know.

9 Likes

cc @DarkPhilosopher, he asked about this

5 Likes

I think if you are running around 250 hours / 30 days should be fine for each stage at least from my very much short experience with khan. I think both criteria should be met. I think if you try to run 250 hours in 11 days will have much less of an impact comparing to 30 days and 250 hours because i think the brain has more time to rest and process. It is an assumption of course and nothing more

You will kinda know it is true. I felt i should have switched both st1 and st2 earlier than i did because i did kinda felt but i wanted to be sure and i kept running a few more days. I would strongly suggest do not jump through stages even though everything is open to expirimentation. I think the time you ll lose and the doubts you will have if you jump stages isnt worth the time lost/gained but this is my opinion

5 Likes

Man you really do just know, they are right. i did ST1 for about 27 days and not even that many hours and i felt an overwhelming feeling that it was time to advance. i didnt understand why i felt this way with so few hours but then a few days later i realized that it was because i did emperor before this which i assume has similar healing because emperor was ROUGH. Khan ST1 actually didnt hit me as hard as it has some people because of this. Now i am going through ST2 which has been a little rough at times but i am seeing alot of mindset changes and fears disappearing. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s a type of reconciliation. “Running away” from ST1 just before the breakthrough so your subconscious is not forced to face its deepest fears.

It’s a possibility to consider. That is why @rising spent more time on each stage to make sure it had sone a good chunk of its work, and enough of it.

You’re doing great work @trypwilliamson btw. I always enjoy your journal and posts.

5 Likes

Thats 100% true. My goal for ST1 was 300 hours and i felt good after 290 hours, then i said just to make sure do 350. St2 felt good around 300 hours but just to make sure i did 320. My goal for ST3 is 270 hours but i am pretty sure i will do 300-350

4 Likes

There is scripting in the program that should give you some effect that it’s time to move on. I remember my ST1. Near the end my subconscious started finding ways of making me forget to listen, I was completely passive, slightly confrontational and generally irritable. Kept that state for several days before I played ST2, which took about 2 days to reset my state to something more agreeable. Of course, something similar happened after about a month of ST2. I was passive all throughout but the confrontational part came back with a vengeance.

I guess that’s just my way of alerting myself. I am disciplined enough to keep listening through subtle hints, so my subconscious throw something at me I won’t ignore. I’m just glad I actually see it happen.

4 Likes

good point. should i add in loops of ST1 or revert back altogether to test

1 Like

also good point. now im not sure what to do lol

1 Like

Add more loops of ST1. But try to release pressure by meditating or working out or going for a run or relaxing in a park or something if it becomes too much for you to handle, then return for more growth and listen to more loops of ST1 :wink:

1 Like

Hey,

Could anyone tell me the length of each of the Khan stages. I want to know how many loops I can get per night. Also, does sub have both ultrasonic and masked versions or just the ultrasonic?

2 Likes

45 minutes each. And yes, there are both Ultrasonic and Masked tracks.

2 Likes

will do, thanks @AMASH !!!

1 Like