Best title for confidence?

What title can a person stack with Love Bomb for crazy confidence and self worth?

Run Khan stage 1 for multiple cycles stacked with LB.

1 Like

Ascension or Emperor :100::muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sanguine

2 Likes

I would rather recommend Ascension than Emperor. Emperor is so broad that it can take a long until you notice the effects.
Ascension is way more concentrated.
Didn’t run it myself, only Emperor, but for me Emperor was a slow burner.

2 Likes

Limitless. Because true Confidence isn’t about a feeling. It’s about the certainty that comes with knowledge and experience

4 Likes
  • Good ol Ascension

• Chosen

• Emperor

• Khan

• HoM

• Stark or Stark Black

4 Likes

I mentioned Emperor because @James has already run Emperor, right of the bat it would be Ascension :grin::+1:

2 Likes

@James

What do you think about Ascension?

Also keep in mind, you did one of the most hardcore programs ever: Dragon Reborn. What impact do you think that had on your confidence?

3 Likes

In my previous experience, titles that gelled with me and had this effect.

Chosen

Khan

Khan Black

New Emperor

New Sanguine

Wasn’t able to run Primal enough but I also felt internal solidity building on that one.

2 Likes

Great choices so far.

I’d throw in the vote of confidence for Primal.

2 Likes

One thing about self-confidence is that sometimes you realize that you don’t actually become self-confidence, it’s just that you let go of the low-confidence behaviors and mindset. For me, when I was running Emperor, I started thinking that low-self confidence and self-imposed limitations is some “loser shit”. And guess one thing an Emperor is not? A loser!!! :joy:
From there it was easy to release the confidence limiting beliefs. I didn’t magically become super self-confident. It’s just that there is no room left in my mind for low self-confidence. I have too much going on and there are too many things I have to achieve for me to spend any energy on those limiting beliefs. I guess that my mind (under Emperor’s influence) naturally expelled the low self-confidence beliefs.

2 Likes

When confidence is mentioned first title comes up to my mind is Primal. Ascension and Khan might be nice for self-worth.

1 Like

I might have to agree with this recommendation. The confidence and competence that I feel when running Limitless Executive, and taking massive action on my goals seems to be much more deep rooted and authentic then any alpha or confidence title that I’ve ran. There is also something about the cognitive boost, and how it helps you communicate more articulate and clear that gives me a huge confidence boost in communicating with others. Love this suggestion

2 Likes

:100::fist::wink:

2 Likes

The “How to be confident” section in this article is good.