Best Title for Clarity?

I am running Ecstasy of Gold St 1 because I desperately want to smash through my wealth ceiling. Outside of that the one thing I truly crave is clarity. About myself and life. If I’m running EOG should I just remain focused on that goal since its been something I have wanted for so long?

@James RoM is helping me a lot in this objective of mind clarity

4 Likes

Depends. Clarity is a nominalization. What specifically are you wanting to be clear on?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure. Hopefully that I’m on the right path.
For most of my life I have felt that I don’t catch on to various things or that I don’t see things that are obvious to others. I’m not comparing myself to anyone just an observation. I feel like clarity would skyrocket my external self awareness if that makes sense?

1 Like

The best thing for clarity is action. Not a sub. The more action you take, the clearer you get. Trust me, I’ve been there. Trying to run subs to get clarity before to taking action is the equivalent of “getting ready to get ready”. You’ll just be spinning your wheels. 12 months from now, you’d be in the same place. The only difference would be that you ran subs.
If you start taking action, you’ll get results (good or bad) that will show you what you need to do next.

7 Likes

I would suggest looking into :necktie: Ascension, as according to the objectives it fits what you mean by seeking clarity in your life:-

• Embark on an inner journey to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.
  • Create goals to assist with the above objectives and begin acting upon them.
  • Transition into a new life of power and success.
  • Become empowered to take control of your life and future.
  • Rapid internal growth and transformation.

If you want to remain focused on that goal, then there’s no reason to change your subliminal. You could consider adding one though. Also, if you look at the sales copy for :bank: EOG ST2:-

The second stage of Ecstasy of Gold is focused on getting you learned and ready to take on all the challenges that you will face on your road to riches. This subliminal will guide you to the skills and knowledge you will need to make the most wealth in your life. It will help you find the areas that you will excel at over all others, and that will make you the happiest you can be.

With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

4 Likes

In addition to EOG st1, what other subliminals have you run for at least 90 days?

Perhaps select something from that list to run in conjunction with EOG st1 because your brain will recognize it. Perhaps DR? Have you run Ascension for 90+ days?

As a more focused note: I wonder if DR specifically helps with clarity… what ever that might be :grin: @Palpatine :+1:

1 Like