Best Subs/Modules for a Correct Posture and Back Healing

As some of you know I have a discopathy and Im in medical treatment. Its not too bad so I dont need surgery, but its still pretty painful.
Besides traditional medicine, kinesiology and hypnosis, Im currently using Paragon.

My question is… according to your experience, what are the best, more effective subs or modules (Im considering a paragon custom) to promote a correct posture?

Im also looking for this:

Straighten my back
Stronger core
Full healing of the discopathy
Lesser to no pain
Release body, muscular tension.
Awareness of my body/posture.

Any help with this is highly appreciated.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Im tagging some friends who might have something to say, nonetheless anyone with experience is welcome to contribute.
@Malkuth @Invictus @Lion @SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

So far Im considering for a custom

Paragon
Harmonic Singularity
Stress Displacement
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Skeletal System

2 Likes

If I were in your place, I would make a custom like this:

1. Paragon Complete Core
  2. SPS: Skeletal System
  3. SPS: Nervous System
  4. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  5. Deep Sleep
  6. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  7. Pragya
  8. Health Codex
  9. Fusion Optimized
  10. Harmonic Singularity
  11. Stress Displacement
  12. The Architect
  13. Gratitude Embodiment
  14. Yggdrasil
  15. Mosaic

Speedy recovery to you!

2 Likes

Equilibrium and APS: Torso might be good additions to the before mentioned.

3 Likes

Better irrigation of the affected tissues, Nice!!

Thanks for you answer, Im checking all the suggestions bro.

1 Like

Im gonna check those 2… Thanks!!

2 Likes

From a practical perspective, I know and have seen that Tai Chi and Qi Gong as well as Nei Gong sets can be a great help with any kind of back injuries. Maybe Yoga as well but I have no experience there and can’t comment.

Personally, I would look at Tai Chi and Qi Gong - the potential difficulty is to find a really competent instructor in your area. An instructor should be able to tell you very clearly if he has something that will aid your back and can teach it and be able and willing to discuss that with you, in detail. There are a number of things that do a lot of work on your back, but if you have a problem that needs to be addressed in detail for your case. If they can’t do that they’re no good for you. Random Qi Gong from some web class won’t do it.

Spartan will support this (Tai Chi is a martial art), on the energetic side also As Above/So Below.

Paragon, of course, or a custom based on it. For a custom: I would include any module dealing with the skeletal system as well as muscles and soft tissue. (Don’t have the list of modules in my mind at the moment.)

And I wish you a good recovery!

5 Likes

Excellent idea. Agreed.

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

Thats quite an interesting answer. I was considering yoga for after Im finished with kinesiology, it has given me pretty good results in the past.
Now Im gonna do a thorough search for Qi Gong and Tai Chi, to see if there is some quality around to be found.

First thing is get that custom refined!!

1 Like

Exactly. Need blood flow for healing.

Not a bad idea. Hence Spartan Core.

Good point so SPS: Muscular System there.

I also forgot Serum X for healing injury.

Including all the suggestions so far, here’s all the modules in one place:

1. Paragon Complete Core
  2. Spartan Core
  3. SPS: Skeletal System
  4. SPS: Muscular System
  5. SPS: Nervous System
  6. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  7. APS: Torso
  8. Serum X
  9. Equilibrium
  10. Deep Sleep
  11. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  12. Pragya
  13. Health Codex
  14. Fusion Optimized
  15. Harmonic Singularity
  16. Stress Displacement
  17. The Architect
  18. Gratitude Embodiment
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic
2 Likes

Awesome core combo right there!

This is a keeper!

Those Im not so sure… Too many modules to license already.
Deep Sleep I can replace with Paragon Sleep major which I already have.

I already own these modules and are a great addition, except for Fusion Optimized, I already have that one in another custom.

Its taking form now:

1. Paragon Complete Core
  2. Spartan Core
  3. SPS: Skeletal System
  4. SPS: Muscular System
  5. SPS: Nervous System
  6. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  7. APS: Torso
  8. Harmonic Singularity
  9. Stress Displacement
  10. The Architect
  11. Gratitude Embodiment
  12. Yggdrasil
3 Likes

Oh yes this will work. I can also see Spartan Core giving you a strong mindset to help you power through this time.

3 Likes

Paragon helped me a lot with the same issue

3 Likes

Thats good to know… Im going strong on Paragon

1 Like

Paragon also made me consciously aware everytime my posture was not good, therefore correcting it and gettihg used to walking amd sitting staight

1 Like

I get the sense that Master’s Coordination could help. As my understanding is it promotes bodily awareness

3 Likes

Every module that I’ve thought of so far is already on the list.

Wish you strong, powerful healing, my brother!

3 Likes

I’m curious why this would go into/fit a healing custom? Can you give your thought to it? I never thought about using it this way. I’m interested about the suggestion and effect

1 Like

To manifest sources of healing. For example finding an experimental treatment for a physical ailment which helps resolve the issue. Or finding healers who help us go in the right direction.

Pathways of manifestation for physical healing. I made a custom including Yggdrasil for myself too with that in mind.

2 Likes