Best subliminal for productivity?

What’s the best subliminal to use for productivity? I want to avoid distractions and focus on doing the work. Is there a sub that can help turn me into the type of person who’s always working from morning to night, with no objections to it whatsoever?

1 Like

The productivity section of the store may help you narrow things down.

I’m aware, I’m looking for personal testimonies more than anything.

Ah. Thank you for clarifying.

The Executive. Made me work like a madman!

1 Like

Ascended Mogul + Limitless

Just search any post by me with “iOS app”. This us a good representation of my results with those 2 subs. And it seems to hold up in my ZP tests of them.

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless ST 3 and/or Commander

4 Likes

Non ZP, for me it was Emperor.
ZP: Stark/Commander.

4 Likes

I have a question regarding a productivity stack, how about these:

QL Stage 3, EoG Stage 3, Limitless Executive
QL Stage 3, EoG Stage 3, Mogul

Any feedback on why it would be good or why it would not work?

It’s early to say. QL zp st3 made me a productivity machine. You just need to have a task and you will have unlimited focus and energy sir!!!

But normally people suggest executive and limitless executive :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Facts. I stacked AM + Limitless both Qv2, before ZP versions came out, and was learning Swift language at this time. Had a massive joint of energy and productivity.
Now I’m stacking Rebirth ZP + Limitless ZP, still have almost the same passion to study and work, I guess. I wonder what would happen if I add AM ZP into my stack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

QL St3 ZP is the best currently

Executive / Limitless Executive ZP might be a worthy competitor when it comes out

3 Likes

If I plan on running QL, should I just run it with Executive since LE could be redundant?

1 Like

.@friday Have you tried commander for productivity?

Emperor Qv2 worked well for me.

1 Like

I second Emperor Qv2. makes me work like a machine with many other nice benefits. :grin:

2 Likes