Best Sub For Planning

What sub is best for planning ahead? I’m guessing Commander. If so can that be run with Dragon Reborn?

2 Likes

Standalone subs not modules, right?

And also, overall strategy and planning for any important goal? (i.e., not necessarily business planning)

@Malkuth Yes stand alone. I have zero desire to purchase another custom at this time and yes overall planning

I’m curious if this is something I might develop more naturally as I move through the stages of Dragon Reborn? It’s possible. I’m starting to feel with DR I have to force myself to slow down and not be either in a hurry or impatient. I feel that’s key in better decision making

1 Like

Sounds like HoM or Stark

HoM has mastermind in it which is for planning and such

2 Likes

I’m thinking of the different sub-skills involved in planning ahead.

Realistic imagination and realistic projection of how situations and conditions might develop over time.

Self-discipline. To wait and think long enough before taking action so that you have time to develop a plan.

Intelligence. To be able to simultaneous consider and compare a number of variables and possible timelines. (i.e., like a person skilled in chess)

Self-awareness and social/emotional grounding. To make a plan that is not just good in the abstract, but that actually fits you well (or fits the qualities of whichever human beings are involved in the plan).

I might choose the subliminal based on which of those I felt most needed help.

Sounds like the wealth subliminals you’ve played are working very well.

3 Likes

I think I’d have to second that.

1 Like

For me it’s HOM. I’m running it for about 2 months now and since then I started excels with time spend daily on types of activities and how that pie should look like, specific actions for each area of my life to get what I want, crypto buying scenarios up until September.
As a side note, I hate Excel. But I dont mind using it to pln shot while running HOM.

3 Likes

I found this slowly getting better and better on DR. When you run DR for as long as youre planning to do i bet the improvement is gonna be insanely significant.

1 Like

Stark Terminus with Commando

2 Likes

i think any alpha sub maybe?

just run any alpha title and plan ahead start working

its really practice espcailly planning and making a purposel and such things

2 Likes

Could using a sub like Limitless work here? There are tons of models for creating plans of action and maybe limitless could help with learning and implementing whichever best suits your purposes.

3 Likes

Excellent thread @James. Having been on DR for a while, I’ve started to look ahead. After this, what’s next? In what direction do I want to take my life? What is my purpose, and how do I design a life with skills that will push me in that direction.

Limitless and QL helps with “thinking about thinking” from what I’ve read, which I think will help with laying plans out and analyze and prioritize among them. But Stark also has some Limitless in it and “increases intelligence” so to speak, and HoM undoubtedly is made for planning and setting those plans in action.

Also as @Malkuth mentioned earlier, there are several aspects to planning. One being visualization, perhaps Mind’s Eye could be of interest, albeit not specifically for planning, as a stand-alone sub.

That being said, I haven’t personally run any of the above, although I find myself asking the exact same question. What’s next, and what can I do (sub-wise) to accurately hone in to that “what’s next” -thing.

What I am thinking is like you said, what sub [for this purpose] can be run together with DR? IE not being overpowered by DR or take too much energy to run simultaneously?

2 Likes

Those are really great points. I have run all the programs that you mentioned, but I have not yet run Dragon Reborn.

Watching @James and the others who have run it, it seems that DR does contribute something valuable to the act of planning, although that’s not necessarily the specific focus of that program. It seems to ground and stabilize the mind and the emotions.

Maybe :thinking: I’ll go back and reread the Dragon Reborn stage descriptions. What if it’s not another program that’s needed at all? What if @James’s feeling of readiness for planning will be addressed by future stages of DR? Just a thought. I’ll go read to see if there’s any support for this idea.

2 Likes

I just re-read the full description of dragon Reborn.

It seems to me that this is such a powerful and comprehensive program that, really, it would make more sense to run an Ultima alongside it, but not so much a complete separate program.

This is not an absolute opinion. I’ll be interested to see what others think or have experienced.

1 Like

Yeah I keep coming back to that question and that answer as well. At least for us Dragons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @RVconsultant
Although I must say it is a bit frustrating to feel all this new energy that you want to fire of in some direction, and you want to know where to aim it… From DRST3 “Possibility, ambition, vision and wisdom are what you will grow and what you will use to soar to ever greater heights.” - so the planning part might be included there. Although not as shiney as another sub, stuff like “patience” and “temperance” might be the real answer to this?

Anyway, still curious about this question in general

1 Like

Occasionally I may use Gold Stage 2 for a long range direction,
but the best tool for clear thinking is Limitless.
The Qv2 version works fast as well.

:+1:t2:

Once upon a time, in @Malkuth’s journal …

:slight_smile:

3 Likes