Best sub for getting through breakup?

Hi all,

So after running RoM + EoG ST1 for a full cycle, I think it was RoM that finally pushed me to make the decision to break up with my partner of 8 years. We’ve “broken up” 2 other times in the past, and I would always end up coming back (a bad habit of mine even in other relationships).

I’m feeling pretty convinced this is it, but I said that last time too. Any advice on a sub that could really help me power through the breakup and not look back? To come out on the other side happy to be single? I’d also take some book suggestions, something to keep me focused and excited about the single life again. I just picked up “Single. On Purpose”, felt fitting.

I’ve always said consciously “I love spending time alone and am comfortable with myself” and the irony is that in the relationship I would want so much alone time. But last time ended up feeling so sad at one point, got triggered by a song and a memory. So I think subconsciously my body is always wanting to go back to what it knows, the comfort of the relationship. Same as any habit, like a drug…

I want to continue running RoM and EoG. I was going to run Renaissance Man as my third after this washout, but I’d totally be willing to swap that for something that could guide me through this time.

3 Likes

I would recommend Heartsong for the following benefits:

• Heal your previous romantic trauma and let yourself love fully. Break the limits you place on yourself due to what happened in the past.
  • Experience your heart opening fully to feel profound, unlimited love.

You could also run Love Bomb for Humanity before that in case you want to feel whole and loved.

8 Likes

I think those are very good choices especially
Love Bomb for Humanity

4 Likes

@atreyu - all the best, brother :pray:. You got this!

I agree. Excellent title for some much required self-love.

1 Like

Ascension stacked with Love Bomb For Humanity could solve this .
Ascension = Standing up for yourself and be your own person.
LBFH = You love yourself so much and so profoundly that you don’t need anyone to love you if they don’t want to. You’re flooded with self-love.

Ascension + LBFH is all you need.

5 Likes

i actually felt as dire as you do now over 2 years ago when i was on subs and i walked away from a girl i knew began to disrespect me. I felt soooo alone and terrible, it was also when i took the red pill hard

believe it or not, even past all the inner trauma related to relationships, the girl i found after her was literally sent from heaven and we are still together now. its nearly 2 years with her, we make tons of money together, Never ever has she overtly disrespected me or crossed me in any way, not even one argument, truly her amazingness made me a new man eventually as i went from “player for life” to “well, take care of her and enjoy” and bro she draws me all the time and is ALWAYS ALWAYS pleasant to me and being kind and thinking of me (as me her)

so yeah take the absolute pain of this period as the fire to forge out of you a man who is deserving of a higher order and frequency of love, it is NOT supposed to be a struggle, it’s supposed to be amazing… If u told me this 2 years ago i would have called you a beta internally and moved on but here i am never having to wonder what theyre doing behind my back yadda yadda and they have tons of respect for me so the old me just didnt have the same eyes as me now.

9 Likes

Hey, I was just thinking about you today, remembering you mentioned this (in the EoG thread?)

I just want to do a silly-yet-fun dance for Chosen From Within (the official release, not the previous bonus version).

It’s really focused, and melts away the inner guck really fast and really through. I’ve been running it for only a week and I feel a whole lot better and more self-reliant, like @Simon mentioned in the CFW release thread.

It might be able to provide the push you need to move ahead, into the dark forest of the Great Unknown :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. And add RoM from your stack and you’ll unfold and melt away all those limiting beliefs in no time!

Speaking of - did you watch the video Simon posted in the CFW thread? The post I linked to? :smiley:

1 Like

Lmao Onion layers :raised_hands:

Guess I’m not the only swamp ogre here :joy::muscle:

Oh I wasn’t my friend !! I wasn’t calling you beta at all. And I honestly don’t think you are.

1 Like

Speaking of - have you read No more Mr Nice Guy? :slightly_smiling_face:

Surprisingly @ksub gives really solid advice. I believe a lot of people would benefit from running Ascension and ALBfH. Man or woman

1 Like

Surprisingly? :joy::thinking:

4 Likes

As a complement to subs, take tryptophan and vitamin D pills. They increase serotonin level, so you will care about happened case much less.

1 Like

Very good, @atreyu :clap::clap:.

1 Like

Depends if you want to go the emotional healing route, or just red pill your way through it. Break ups to me while extremely painful are the absolute best possibility to use the pain to catipult into massive action taking and momentum. I would suggest something like Wanted-RICH/E.O.G.

My experience with wanted is that not only did I feel completely fine with the break up and having a killer dating life instantly, but also the ego boost of having your ex know they f***** up and wanting you back, even if you have moved on. :joy:

Aside from that with all the free time you will have, it’s great timing to focus on growing your business/career, saving a ton of money; and becoming the one that god away.

To me there is no better form of healing then crushing life, replacing them, and having them know they messed up, and if you want them back you could have them in an instant.

Also good time to pick up a hobby, martial arts, guitar, writing etc so could stack it with something that would enhance progress in that.

Something that worked awesome for me was (wanted + RICH * Muay Thai Mastery).

4 Likes