Best Product For Deeper Voice

which product do you guys think could deliver a super deep classically manly voice?

2 Likes

Try Chosen+Wanted

Emperor
God like Masculinity
Khan

Then these are the modules that deliver it perfectly

Emperor’s Voice
Voice Master

1 Like

wow really did not expect this suggestion.

you really got a significantly deeper voice from using these 2 products?

1 Like

Hey bro not an attack at all, constructive criticism. But are you having trouble sticking with a certain sub? I see you asked about a new sub once a week here. Ive been their before also, i recommend writing down a list of things you want to improve and focus on one thing at a time

1 Like

Chosen does give a very deep leadership voice.

I use wanted & khan and I now have deeper voice.

Personally I like Emperor’s Voice module. Also Khan St2 really makes my voice deeper.

1 Like

did you notice this on any other stage of kahn or only stage 2?

I would say I notice it on all stages, but just that St2 is so heavy on it together with other things like posture and such. St1 clears a lot of stuff and makes you more relaxed in general so your voice is more natural and not forced.

1 Like

Most give you a deeper voice over time, especially alpha titles. Come to think of it, I’m not sure which title doesn’t do that.

Since these Uchiha posts show no sign of stopping imma just answer to help somebody else that does something useful with the input.

1 Like

I developed a fantastic radio/movie trailer narrator voice when I got one thing a few weeks back… what was it called? Something-19… anyway, all gone now. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Something 19 voice. Hahaha
Subs are more permanent.

Can anyone else confirm these reports that chosen gives you a super deep voice?

Never had any interesr in that product but will start researching it if this is really true.

A Coconut! :coconut::coconut::coconut: Instant result! Super Deep voice guaranteed :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Is that actually true or am I being naive to believe it :joy:

1 Like

That’s the good part of SC, always encouraging experimentation!

1 Like

Do you eat it or drink it from fresh coconut ?
Asking for a friend ofc

1 Like

Haha! It’s a joke!
If you put the coconut in reverse direction of what your digestive system used to do… Immediate deep voice!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Note: This is anecdotal bias, it seems that I am not that curious or I am glad with my voice.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying
I was about to buy one to test

but it seems that I’ve grown afraid of trying following the strict method you’ve depicted
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes