Best option for self-esteem?

Hey everybody,
I was searching through all the modules but could not really find anyone specific to target change in low self-esteem, any recommendations which one could hit the issue for the best?

Peace everybody

@SaintSovereign

Ascension is the answer :grin:
I still listen to it and its the foundation, in my opinion. Plus it prepares you for internal growth very quickly and gives you the power you need.

Go for it

2 Likes

@Leandros Super nice thx for the reply! How long you been listening to it? and for how long every day? :slight_smile:

You need to find out for yourself
I had times where 1 loop was enough, then other times 4 loops was perfect.

1 Like

5 days on
2 days off
That’s important

1 Like

5 days straight and then 2 off or dont matter?

5 days straight, 2 days off.

Ascension would be a good one to start with like mentioned. Also lighter than some of the other subs so it’ll possibly be quicker to see results too.

And it’s preparing you for what to come

1 Like

Exactly this.

It lays a good foundation for the other subs that will expand upon what you need, but Ascension is a good sub to start with for what you need right now.

Perfect thx guys!

1 Like

Of course. Let us know how it goes. Do you have a journal you’ll be keeping? In private or in public?

You don’t have to brute force yourself.
If after 2 days you have the feeling that you need a break, then take it.
It does you no good to overload yourself
Lisen to yourself and go your pace has so much more value

I am currently listening to Dragon Reborn and I do 1 loop then 2-3days pause.
I Coud brute force it but is unnecessary

1 Like

This is super important too. I wish I had truly listened when I was listening to my loops in the past and needing to take breaks. I need to take a break tonight after feeling like wack on my new stack.

If you need a rest, take it. Experimentation is the game but your body knows best.

Are you doing 1 loop one day, then 2-3 days rest, and repeat or 5 days straight and then 2-3 days rest?

I’m about to alternate my rest days to every 4th day.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, rest, repeat 3 days, rest.

1 Like

I don’t do 5 on 2 off, because I do 1 loop and then 2-3 days nothing, but only since Dragon Reborn

I did 2 months a healing custom with Regeneration Q and all the Healing modules in it
Plus the Elixir Ultima every day.
Since then I need only 1 loop for 5 days.
Before these 2 months I coud lisen to 8 loops per day for 20 days without a big problem

1 Like

Ascension I think is a great idea.

I’d also encourage you to look at the emotional healing subliminals. Also, after a few months, perhaps you’d feel up to Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

I’d recommend Ascension -> Khan (if it matches your other goals).

DR is nice but it’s a very very heavy sub compared even to Khan, so… I still would go for Khan first. It’s a wonderful sub for a lot of things men need in their life (pretty much all of it - great job SC).

2 Likes