Best for insecurity and jelously

@anon47287061, here’s what I see from your post.

This is an issue of both relationship happiness and personal confidence. How does your girlfriend see you? How do you see yourself compared to other men? Those are the kinds of questions that a subliminal might help you answer more positively. Heartsong will heal the relationship side of things, while Ascended Mogul will heal a lot of your personal confidence and fear around not being good enough. It’s a pretty broad “alpha” subliminal that focuses on helping you take action on your business, become an alpha male, become more confident and independent. There was a comment a few days ago about how three months into listening to Ascended Mogul, the user (I forget who) finally realized that he didn’t need women’s validation to feel good about himself.

If that happens for you, you won’t feel nearly as jealous, since you’ll have personal power and self-respect.

To succeed at school, a lot of people focus on cognitive subliminals like Quantum Limitless… but since you’re going to business school, Ascended Mogul again seems like the obvious choice, since it’ll help you develop professional relationships and use your education as the foundation for any business you end up running. I think you’ll learn something really interesting in school, have a network of people to support you, and then using what you learned and who you know to start a successful company/career in a field of your choosing.

Relationship goals again. This is specifically about the day to day living, loving, and appreciating of your partner. Heartsong is the obvious choice for how to make living with your partner more enjoyable. Literally nothing else will cut it like Heartsong will.

Social confidence, whether you choose to be extroverted or introverted, you have the right to be confident with your socializing however you choose to do so. Lots of introverts think that being an introvert is WAY better than being an extrovert. Ascended Mogul will make you feel more in control and assertive in social situations, and it’ll also make you feel like other people need to conform to you rather than you need to conform to other people. That’s what being alpha is all about. Rather than needing to be louder to please them, THEY need to be quieter to please YOU.

I 100% think that if you start out with Heartsong and Ascended Mogul, you’re going to see amazing results in three months.

Ascended Mogul is the #1 recommended starter subliminal on this forum, and it’s the first subliminal I started on. Within a month of listening to it, I went from having no business to hitting a 10K month in revenue. It’ll help you start a business, feel confident, and achieve your other goals (like getting good grades in school).

Heartsong is going to make your relationship go so much smoother, your sex life will probably get better, your interactions with your girlfriend will become easier, and you’ll get clarity on whether going to travel abroad is something you want to do by yourself or with her. It sounds like you have doubt right now but with Heartsong doing it’s job, you’ll have total clarity.

After a couple of months of listening to these two, you could add other subliminals. Like I said to dragonrider, start with light subliminals for fast results. Ascension is an example of a light subliminal that gets fast results, but it’s basically covered in Ascended Mogul, so you probably won’t need it. In a couple of months, once you’ve really let these 2 subs work their magic, you could add on Inner Circle Q, which’ll help you develop a high-valued professional network (and make friends with important/influential people anywhere you go). You could add Godlike Masculinity, which’ll make you more masculine (action, driven, confident, alpha, strong frame).

OR you could listen to any of subclub’s dozens of other products now that you have an amazing foundation with Heartsong and Ascended Mogul. From there, there’s no limit and no stopping you, but to start, these two seem like fairly obvious choices (at least to me).

Thanks for all your posts on this thread, I appreciate it!

Yeah my first subs, I’ll go with the Ascended Mogul + Heartsong, and see how I think and feel about all this stuff in 2 months time. I’ll get them later today and I’ll start tonight with 1 loop of each as I go to sleep.

3 Likes

I would follow your journal closely if you wrote one on here! Good luck

@anon47287061

Hello and welcome!

I have read the thread here, and here are some subliminals I would encourage you to consider:

Ascension
Ascended Mogul
Limitless
Stark
Quantum Limitless
Heartsong

Now with Heartsong, there is the possibility that if your gf isn’t an ideal match for you, she might leave. I think some thing similar has already happened. However I think most people listening to it indicate it’s helping their relationships become closer.

1 Like

So essentially, Heartsong helps you manifest your dream partner… and if the current partner you have isn’t that person, it’ll help you become single again so that you can find your ideal partner? That’s what it seems like is happening

1 Like