Beginner Realisations

As each day passes, i am becoming more knowledgeable about subliminals.

Today I have just realised today that the use of subliminals and how you stack them are not just black and white.

It has a sophisticated side to it.

Each subliminal has a different technology.

Some aimed at getting you fast results, and some aimed at getting slower and deepr results. and therefore, we must selecet our stack by trading off these qualities.

1 Like

It’s best not to overdo it as well. I did this 2 or 3 weeks back stacking so many sublimnals maybe it was because of reconciliation or maybe I wanted fast results so I did this. But a member pointed this out to me and I realized I was over doing it. I’ve read this forum in and out and I’ve seen many people as well stacking lots of subs and constantly changing there stack every few days, weeks etc like I had did.
We all want the quick results which is why I think we do this as well, but it’s best to stick to one or 2 major programs maybe 3 Depends on what major subs are being used along with 1 or 2 stack subs like godlike masculinity, rebirth etc keep it short and simple 1 to 2 major programs 1 to 2 stacks.
For those beginners I would say beware of sublimnal Fever where you buy all the sublimnals and try to fix every issue at once. I also did this. Figure out what issues you want to try to fix first and use that sublimnal for 30 to 90 days. Also beware of the craving and temptation to start adding multiple to several major programs and stacks because the urge to do this is a real thing

5 Likes

It’s the main reason why people don’t get successful. No discipline. The grass is always greener on the other side. They always looking at another shinier object that will get them results faster. Have your mind stick to one goal for a long period of time and I guarantee you’ll get it. Anything you can think of, anything you can perceive and believe. We’ve been programmed to be useless humans while we have so much potential. These subliminal’s definitely help reprogramming our brains. But you’ll still have to do the day to day thinking yourself until then. This is one of the main reasons why it doesn’t work as good for some as for others. All about the programming which leads to the thinking which leads to the action which leads to the outcome.

4 Likes

Ten years later they’re still looking for that get rich quick method, while I am enjoying the drinks at my private island after my ten years of focused, disciplined work. Not even hard work, it’s programmed work, habitual work. It’s automated, fun and joyful! It doesn’t cost you more energy then working in a supermarket yet giving you fifty times the life experience.

2 Likes