Beginner Here. Which program should I use?

Hey everyone,
I recently discovered this website and found the products to be really amazing as I read the description. I’m confused though as to which program should I start with?
I’m a 21 year old looking for a job to get out of my house and go out in the world. I’ve used some of the subliminals from youtube channels but I’ve never been strict with the schedule. I now plan on starting and sticking with one program until I get desired results.
What I’m looking for is to get really motivated and passionate to work with great efficiency and energy. I’m really lazy and just lie on the couch. I want to change that.
I also want to get success with girls and socialize. I’ve never had any success with women till now. I do workout but not with that motivation which I used to earlier.
All this is really taking a toll on my mind. I’ve never even had sex or gone out on a date ever. This really shatters my confidence and I’m not able to study or socialize
I want to get a job with great salary so that I can sustain on my own without my parents help. I am studying but like I said earlier, not much efficiency to work.
Please help me out here on deciding which product should I use to overcome this.

2 Likes

i feel ascended mogul will help u best, it has goals for alpha male and money, for women u can either run primal or sex and seduction upto u based on what u want, if u dont care much about the alpha male part it would be better to just run mogul as it will get u quicker results but for women the ascension part will only help if anything so i recommend use it

3 Likes

I suggest giving ascend ago it will help immensely

3 Likes

@myspace123 Thank you so much for your reply bro. I was actually confused between ascended mogul and emperor. After reading some reviews, I found that emperor is on another level but initially it takes a toll on some people’s mind. I was thinking about using emperor for around 6 months as that would bring balance of being dominant, financial success and women. Do you think its okay if I do that?

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Bro, do you mean ascended mogul or ascension? For how much time do you suggest?

2 Likes

Give ASCENSION ago you will very good results in about a month but keep on using the sub for 90 days.

2 Likes

I say emperor is really hard, when I was on it my brain sabotaged so badly, it literally made me listen on a lower volume for like a moth and it was really fuckin hard, not a beginners sub trust me, get some practice by listening to an easier sub and then prime urself, also be sure emperor is actually what u want for example it’s all about building an emperor if u read other peoples journals they literally sacrifice everything just to go full speed on their path, as a 21 yr old idk if u want to sacrifice everything just to build an empire, I can tell u as an 18 yr old I don’t, I want a fuck tonne of baller experiences, meet lots of cool people, bang a bunch of chicks, party and enjoy life, maybe when I’m older like late 20s or early 30s it will be something I consider but for now enjoyment takes priorities over everything as I want to have amazing experiences

1 Like

@myspace123 Yeah bro. What you wrote is exactly what I’m looking for in my life right now. Amazing experiences by being charismatic and a fun to be around guy, and also wanna travel to lots of different places and meet new people which requires money. A natural ability to attract people (not just girls) towards me and succeed in most of the things that I take on. I’ll take your advice and start with ascended mogul and stick with it. Maybe later I’ll stack primal or sex and seduction.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist I am thinking of going with ascended mogul so as to get financial success also because I’m currently looking for a job. To clear the interview, I am studying for which I require focus and interviewers also see personality and non verbal, body language and stuff like that.

2 Likes

I’d agree on Ascended Mogul and then after maybe three months I’d think about adding Primal to the stack.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister Thank you for your reply bro

3 Likes