Becoming the Velvet Singularity

I wanted to start a journal again. As I’m getting back into dating, I bought a custom for it, after a lot of tailoring and back and forth with support, removing redundancy,

And getting over my addiction to the idea of wanted, even though I had more results with Primal Seduction in 2 weeks than Wanted a year.

Stack Velvet Singularity, Khan Black.

Did a 3 min loop of Velvet Singularity for the first time. Holy shit, it’s bonkers. Immediately, my eyesight got supercharged, and I started watching eye contact videos on YouTube portraying different emotions, and looking at the micro-expressions. Also, how horny can a sub get you? Jesus Christ, I’m gonna have to do constant microcosmic orbit.

My old mentor also said something interesting to me yesterday: When you look at women, don’t see the vanity; see the divine feminine in her.

Which led to us having an entire conversation about not trying to be masculine. Be beyond the duality of masculine and feminine.

Like, you have an entire world inside you. Why just want the masculine things? Dance with the feminine.

And this is a guy that was the epitome of masculinity and preached it.

But it creates a ton of golden projections if you don’t own both your aspects, feminine and masculine.

The desire to approach increased a thousandfold. After I woke up, my first idea was to go approach in the train station at 6 am in the morning XD.

But what’s also interesting: a ton of creativity arose around business and life overall. I feel more drive to work from this than Stark Black lol.

I’m also quitting snus for the 92131231 time. But this time, I have a grounding practice for it, so this is the time. But it kills the aliveness sooooo much to use snus.

As I used snus to ground me before.

Let’s see what happens with this sub. Last time I ran Primal Seduction in Thailand, things got wild very.
fast.

6 Likes

Dear sir,
So we gon drop dat module list or what?

Sincerely,
Me.

2 Likes

Electric Stillness

Irresistible Relaxation

New Auric Experience Core

Seduction Without Chains

Synergy: Inescapable Gaze

Synergy: Primordial Aura

The Instant Edge

Threaded in Fire

WANTED Online

Wholeness in Connection

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Primal Seduction core
Etheral presence

7 Likes

Interesting custom build.
It seems I completely missed the release of some of the modules.
I’d be interested to hear how things go for you with it.

1 Like

Yea I had to like buy every one of the modules except 3 XD.

1 Like

Hot damn. The synergies are just insane.

I’ve been wanting to test the Threaded In Fire Module, but they just haven’t fit my custom plans.

Do not not post your results.

Things I noticed: My eye contact is nuts. I missed an approach I should have taken but did not, as I could barely get out of bed because of gas bubbles.

But I was on the other side of the street. She walked to my side in front of me, then kept walking in front of me. And then, when I did not approach, she went back to the other side.

It was not a very subtle IOI, and she was freaking gorgeous.

I regret it a bit, but considering the circumstances, It is what it is.

But I got medicine for it from the pharmacy.

What I really noticed, though, was that I locked eye contact with her when I went out of the pharmacy, and it was just appreciation. No hesitation, no shame. Just a feeling of, “Wow, she’s beautiful.”

Also, she was young, probably 20–22. I’m 33. Still, she seemed really interested, which also gives reference to the “my age doesn’t matter with young women” thing that had arisen recently.

What I noticed though, Was it was a inspiration to approach like a gentle force, not a harsh DO IT, Wondering if that was the seduction without chains module

No other wild stories yet. Had to deal with my weird health issues.

3 Likes

If you have gases, what you need is Chimney Sweeper ZP :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you try to be an unshakeable, unreactive, dominant “alpha” who never flinches, you are actually incredibly fragile. You have to maintain a rigid armor. The moment you feel a crack of nervousness, shame, or fear, your whole system panics because your entire identity is based on not feeling those things.

By choosing to be The Bamboo Tree, you become anti-fragile. You allow yourself to bend, to feel anxious, to look foolish, and to speak the naked truth. Because you have nothing to hide, there is nothing for a predator, a manipulator, or a hyper-competitive PUA to pin down or destroy.

This freaking text,

2. The Socratic Sword: Verbalizing the Subtext

Do not argue, do not defend your status, and do not try to out-dominate them. Simply describe exactly what you are seeing with absolute clinical precision and zero emotional charge.

Scenario A: The PUA/Alpha Cockblock in a Club

A highly aggressive, posturing guy walks up to the girl you are talking to, puts his back to you, and tries to freeze you out.

  • Oak Tree Reaction (Fragile): Getting angry, trying to push past him, or getting tense and silent (losing state).
  • Bamboo Sovereign Application: Step slightly to the side, look at him with a warm smirk, and speak the literal reality:

“Hey man, you just stepped directly in front of me and put your back to me. It looks like you’re trying really hard to assert dominance here. Are you feeling a bit threatened by me, or are you just super excited to meet her?”

  • The Effect: You have exposed his primate game to the entire circle. He looks incredibly reactive, try-hard, and foolish. You look completely calm, socially intelligent, and unbothered.
1 Like